Antenna 412-440MHz 2dBi OmniDirectional w/ SMA male Right Angle
(You save )
- In stock
- 0.70 LBS
2 dBi Omni Directional Antenna: suitable for 410MHz to 440MHz UHF with SMA (male) connector
Sends wireless signal high and low enough to reach 2 levels of a building
Compatible with Wireless Access Points & cards that have SMA antenna jacks
Omni antenna: Radiates signal with a beam of 360 degrees; also receives signal from 360 degrees around it.
- As client antenna: Connect to access points in any direction. Portable size: Easily fits in laptop case
- Radiates signal in all horizontal directions (360-degree horizontal beamwidth)
- Mounts directly onto SMA (female) connector.
- Bottom section of antenna has fixed angle at 90-degrees.
412 ~ 440MHz UHF VHF frequencies
2dBi ± 0.5dBi
L57mm W16.5mm H8mm
Operation Temperature: -20℃ ~ +60℃
Lead-free and ROHS compliant: The entire product is ROHS compliant (connector and antenna)
SMA Connector Characteristics and Details:
- SMA gender is counter-intuitive: The gender is referring to the pins inside-not the threads.
- SMA is also called "plug" and the respective female connector is also called a "jack."
- SMA are round screw-type connectors, with medium-sized, threaded coupling connectors that are rated for frequencies from the lowest (DC) up to 18GHz.
- SMA-male connector fits items that have an SMA (female) jack/connector.
- We offer an SMA wrench to assist in installing antennas, cables and adapters with SMA or RP-SMA connector(s).
- Composition of SMA male connectors:
- 96% brass-copper alloy
- Less than 4% lead content (ROHS Compliant)
- 0.1% Chromium VI compound
- 0.01% (by weight) Cadmium / cadmium compounds
- 0.1% Mercury
- 0.1% PBBs
- 0.1% PBDE
- Mounts directly onto SMA(female) connector of access point, bridge, USB WiFi adapter, or booster. See other magnetic bases that fit this antenna and have antenna cables with other types of connectors.
- Antennas: How to choose
- Directional Antennas
- Omni-Directional Antennas
- WiFi Frequencies: 2.4GHz, 5GHz, 900MHz, WiMax
All of our antennas pass QC test before we ship them.
Write a Review