RP-SMA male Right Angle To U.FL Cable: 1-inch, 4-in, 6-in, 8-inch, 10-inch
- 0.04 LBS
- Choose among length options: 4-inch, 6-inch and 8-inch.
- The cable-length refers to the length between the connectors (not including the connectors)
- One end has an RP-SMA-male right-angle type connector, and the other end has an U.FL-male right angle connector
- RP-SMA is a round screw-type connector, that is rated for frequencies from the lowest up to 18GHz: This antenna cable is compliant for all types of wireless antennas, including WiFi & WiMax networks: 802.11AC, N, G, A, B. 900MHz, 2.4GHz & 5GHz applications, as well as any other frequency between 0 and 18GHz.
RP-SMA male inside diameter is 5/16"
RP-SMA Connector Composition: Our RP-SMA connectors are precision machined and gold-plated for low loss.
- Center Contact: Beryllium Copper, Gold Plated
- Connector Body: Brass, Gold Plated
- Crimp Ferrule: Copper, Nickel Plated
- Insulators: PTFE
Our U.FL to RP-SMA series coaxial cables have medium-sized, threaded coupling connectors designed for use from DC to 11 GHz. Their consistently low broadband VSWR have made them popular over the years in many applications. The UFL to RP-SMA series pigtail is impedance matched to 50 Ohm cables.
U.FL female right-angle connector mates with U.FL jack/cable-connector U.FL-LP-66, found on mini-PCI wireless cards such as: Intel PRO, MikroTik, Ubiquiti, and ZigBee radios such as XBee: This pigtail enables connection of an external antenna to a mini-PCI wireless card with a female HiRose/U.FL connector U.FL-LP-66 connector.
Our U.FL connectors are precision machined and gold-plated for low loss.
Lead-free and ROHS compliant: The entire product is ROHS compliant (connectors and cable).
Cable is very flexible coax with black jacket.
Gender of RP-SMA is counter-intuitive: Please observe picture & note it is correct. Details regarding RP-SMA gender determination.Gender of RP-SMA refers to the pins inside--not the threads: RP-SMA male has threads on inside