RP-SMA male Right Angle To U.FL Cable: 1-inch, 4-in, 6-in, 8-inch, 10-inch
- In stock
- 0.04 LBS
- Choose among length options: 4-inch, 6-inch and 8-inch.
- The cable-length refers to the length between the connectors (not including the connectors)
- One end has an RP-SMA-male right-angle type connector, and the other end has an U.FL-male right angle connector
- RP-SMA is a round screw-type connector, that is rated for frequencies from the lowest up to 18GHz: This antenna cable is compliant for all types of wireless antennas, including WiFi & WiMax networks: 802.11AC, N, G, A, B. 900MHz, 2.4GHz & 5GHz applications, as well as any other frequency between 0 and 18GHz.
RP-SMA male inside diameter is 5/16"
RP-SMA Connector Composition: Our RP-SMA connectors are precision machined and gold-plated for low loss.
- Center Contact: Beryllium Copper, Gold Plated
- Connector Body: Brass, Gold Plated
- Crimp Ferrule: Copper, Nickel Plated
- Insulators: PTFE
Our U.FL to RP-SMA series coaxial cables have medium-sized, threaded coupling connectors designed for use from DC to 11 GHz. Their consistently low broadband VSWR have made them popular over the years in many applications. The UFL to RP-SMA series pigtail is impedance matched to 50 Ohm cables.
U.FL female right-angle connector mates with U.FL jack/cable-connector U.FL-LP-66, found on mini-PCI wireless cards such as: Intel PRO, MikroTik, Ubiquiti, and ZigBee radios such as XBee: This pigtail enables connection of an external antenna to a mini-PCI wireless card with a female HiRose/U.FL connector U.FL-LP-66 connector.
Our U.FL connectors are precision machined and gold-plated for low loss.
Lead-free and ROHS compliant: The entire product is ROHS compliant (connectors and cable).
Cable is very flexible coax with black jacket.
Compatible with all Helium miners used in North America, including Bobcat miners, Sensecap miners and all other Helium LongFi miners, as are all of our antenna cables and adapters with RP-SMA-male connectors
Gender of RP-SMA is counter-intuitive: Details regarding RP-SMA gender determination.Gender of RP-SMA refers to the pins inside--not the threads: RP-SMA male has threads on inside
Data Alliance's high-quality soldered terminations of RP-SMA and U.FL connectors with soldering provide a low-loss connection with discontinuities kept to a minimum.