L-Mount for N-female Antenna: Stainless Steel
- In Stock
- 0.50 LBS
N-female connector fits perfectly in the hole on the shelf, so that you can secure the antenna on the shelf/bracket, using the N-female bulkhead nut to bolt the antennas onto the shelf. This option for securing the antenna works for antennas that have have either an N-female or N-male connector: If the antenna has an N-male, you mount the N-female cable with bulkhead on this mount, and then screw the antenna onto the N-female to secure it.
N-type female Connector Characteristics and Details: Durable, weatherproof connection
- Nickel-plated brass body for enhanced corrosion resistance: Nickel plating is the most weather-resistant, corrosion-resistant metal plating.
- Our N connectors provide a consistent performance from 900MHz to 12.5 GHz.
- N-Female diameter is 0.620-inch (1.57 cm). N-male inside diameter is 0.620-inch (1.57 cm)
- N-connector gender is counter-intuitive.
- N-Type connectors are the largest of the RF connector types, and are usually found on large antennas, especially for outdoor use.
- Our N-Type connectors feature threaded coupling mechanisms and are fully interchangeable with N-Type connectors made to the MIL-C-39012 specification. These connectors are used in all systems where excellent RF and mechanical performance is critical.
N materials composition:
- Connector Body: Nickel-Plated Brass: The most corrosion-resistant of all plated brass alloys (better than gold-plated).
- Center Contact: Beryllium Copper, Gold Plated
- Crimp Ferrule: Copper, Nickel Plated
- Insulators: PTFE
This mount can be used for other applications that do not involve an N-connector.