MMCX To RP-SMA-male Cable: 6-inch, 8-in, 10-in, 12-in, 14-in, 16-in, 18-in
- 0.03 LBS
MMCX right-angle connector to RP-SMA male (antenna cable)
See also: Version with right-angled RP-SMA male connector.
- See other options & lengths of MMCX to RP SMA Cables
- The length refers to the length of the cable between the connectors (not including the connectors).
- MMCX connector fits the jack of many MikroTik & Ubiquiti cards and some RouterBoards
RP-SMA male inside diameter is 5/16" (the inside diameter where the threads are).
RP-SMA is a round screw-type connector, that is rated for frequencies from the lowest up to 18GHz: This antenna cable is suitable for wireless / WiFi & WiMax networks, BlueTooth, ZigBee: 802.11N, AC, G, A, B. 900MHz, 2.4GHz & 5GHz applications, as well as any other frequency between 0 and 18GHz.
Cable is double-shielded, low-loss and very flexible. The cable-type is equivalent or better than LMR100A: Coax with black jacket has the same or better signal-loss-per-meter and flexibility as LMR100A, and less attenuation (signal loss) than RG174. The higher quality of the cable of this antenna translates into lower loss/better performance. This cable is rated for outdoor use and is also suitable for indoor use.
Lead-free and ROHS compliant: The entire product is ROHS compliant (connectors and cable).
Data Alliance's high-quality soldered terminations of MMCX and RP-SMA connectors with soldering provide a low-loss connection with discontinuities kept to a minimum.
RP-SMA Connector Composition: Our RP-SMA connectors are precision machined and gold-plated for low loss.
- Center Contact: Beryllium Copper, Gold Plated
- Connector Body: Brass, Gold Plated
- Crimp Ferrule: Copper, Nickel Plated
- Insulators: PTFE