MikroTik hAP Lite TC RB941-2nDTC
- In stock
- 1.00 LBS
MikroTik hAP Lite
MikroTik home Access Point lite (hAP lite) is an ideal little device for your apartment, house or office.
It supports button triggered WPS, for the convenience of not typing a complicated password when somebody wants to have wireless internet access, and can also be told to change to cAP mode and join a CAPsMAN centrally managed network by the push of a button.
Of course, the device runs RouterOS with all the features, bandwidth shaping, firewall, user access control and many others.
The hAP lite is equipped with a powerful 650MHz CPU, 32MB RAM, dual chain 2.4GHz onboard wireless, four Fast Ethernet ports and a RouterOS L4 license. USB power supply is
USB power supply is included.
Unit comes with a 0.7A 5V power supply (powered from USB) and indoor enclosure. Also comes with MikroTik RouterOS L4 license.
hAP Lite with 650MHz CPU, 32MB RAM, 4xLAN, built-in 2.4Ghz 802.11b/g/n 2x2 two chain wireless with integrated antennas, RouterOS L4, tower case, PSU
- Order code RB941-2nD-TC
- CPU QCA9533 650MHz CPU
- Memory 32MB DDR RAM
- Ethernet 4x 10/100 Mbit/s Ethernet with Auto-MDI/X
- Wireless cards Onboard dual chain 2.4GHz 802.11b/g/n QCA9533 wireless module;
10kV ESD protection on each RF port, WPS support via button
- Reset switch
- LEDs Power LED, 4x Ethernet LED, user LED
- Power input Packaged with 5V DC 0.7A power adapter
- Dimensions 124x100x54mm
- Max consumption 3W at 5V
- Operating Temp -20C .. +70C tested
- OS MikroTik RouterOS, Level 4 license (AP support)
- TX/RX at 1Mbps 22dBm / -96dBm
- TX/RX at 11Mbps 22dBm / -89dBm
- TX/RX at 6Mbps 20dBm / -93dBm
- TX/RX at 54Mbps 18dBm / -74dBm
- TX/RX at MCS0 20dBm / -93dBm
- TX/RX at MCS7 16dBm / -71dBm
- Antenna 1.5dBi gain