FME-male to SMA-male Right-Angle: 8-inch Cable Doubled-Shielded
- 0.07 LBS
Antenna Cable: SMA male right-angle to FME male: 8 inch low-loss double-shielded cable
One end has an SMA-male connector and the other end has an SMA-male right-angle
See other options of FME to SMA cables, and adapters, that we carry.
FME (For Mobile Equipment) is a miniature 50 Ohm RF connector with excellent performance from DC to 2.0 GHz. FME is primarily used with RG-58 or equivalent coaxial cables employed in mobile applications and installations. FME female's narrow, cone-like shape allows FME cables to be snaked through the often tight access holes or spaces of a vehicle to the desired equipment location(s) where an FME male adapter to the required equipment connector series is fitted to the female cable connector.
- Center Contact: Beryllium Copper, Gold Plated
- Connector Body: Brass, Gold Plated
- Crimp Ferrule: Copper, Nickel Plated
- Insulators: PTFE
SMA is a round screw-type connector, with medium-sized, threaded coupling connectors that are rated for frequencies from the lowest (DC) up to 18GHz: This antenna cable is compliant for all types of wireless antennas, including WiFi & WiMax networks: 802.11N, AC, G, A, B. 900MHz, 2.4GHz & 5GHz applications, as well as any other frequency between 0 and 18GHz.
We offer two options of thickness of cable: Both are double-shielded, both are rated for outdoor use and are also suitable for indoor use.
- LMR100: Has the same or better signal-loss-per-meter and flexibility as LMR100, and less attenuation (signal loss) than RG174 and RG178. The higher quality of the cable of this antenna translates into lower loss/better performance. Cable is equivalent to LMR-100 in thickness: Very flexible/easily bendable. The double-shielding of LMR100 is a major factor in the higher quality of this cable, translates into lower loss/better performance.
- RG195 is is almost double the thickness of LMR100, but is not double-shielded. Flexible and bendable.
GENDER DETERMINATION: Gender of SMA is counter-intuitive: Please observe picture & note it is correct.??Click here for more details regarding SMA gender determination.
Data Alliance's high-quality soldered terminations of FME and SMA connectors with soldering provide a low-loss connection with discontinuities kept to a minimum.