FME-male to SMA-male Right-Angle: 8-inch Cable Doubled-Shielded
- In stock
- 0.07 LBS
Antenna Cable: SMA male right-angle to FME male: 8 inch low-loss double-shielded cable
One end has an SMA-male connector and the other end has an SMA-male right-angle
See other options of FME to SMA cables, and adapters, that we carry.
FME (For Mobile Equipment) is a miniature 50 Ohm RF connector with excellent performance from DC to 2.0 GHz. FME is primarily used with RG-58 or equivalent coaxial cables employed in mobile applications and installations. FME female's narrow, cone-like shape allows FME cables to be snaked through the often tight access holes or spaces of a vehicle to the desired equipment location(s) where an FME male adapter to the required equipment connector series is fitted to the female cable connector.
- Center Contact: Beryllium Copper, Gold Plated
- Connector Body: Brass, Gold Plated
- Crimp Ferrule: Copper, Nickel Plated
- Insulators: PTFE
SMA is a round screw-type connector, with medium-sized, threaded coupling connectors that are rated for frequencies from the lowest (DC) up to 18GHz: This antenna cable is compliant for all types of wireless antennas, including WiFi & WiMax networks: 802.11N, AC, G, A, B. 900MHz, 2.4GHz & 5GHz applications, as well as any other frequency between 0 and 18GHz.
We offer two options of thickness of cable: Both are double-shielded, both are rated for outdoor use and are also suitable for indoor use.
- LMR100: Has the same or better signal-loss-per-meter and flexibility as LMR100, and less attenuation (signal loss) than RG174 and RG178. The higher quality of the cable of this antenna translates into lower loss/better performance. Cable is equivalent to LMR-100 in thickness: Very flexible/easily bendable. The double-shielding of LMR100 is a major factor in the higher quality of this cable, translates into lower loss/better performance.
- RG195 is is almost double the thickness of LMR100, but is not double-shielded. Flexible and bendable.
The temperature range for operational use of this 100-series coax and the cable assembly, is: -22 F ~ +185 F (-30 C ~ +85 C)
SMA connector fits items that have a (female) SMA jack/connector. SMA refers to the pins inside-not the threads: SMA male has threads on inside
Compatible with all Helium miners used in Europe, including Bobcat miners, Sensecap miners and all other Helium LongFi miners, as are all of our antenna cables and adapters with SMA-male connectors.
GENDER DETERMINATION: Gender of SMA is counter-intuitive.
Data Alliance's high-quality soldered terminations of FME and SMA connectors with soldering provide a low-loss connection with discontinuities kept to a minimum.