Dust Cap Cover for SMA & RP-SMA-female: Nickel w/ O-ring & wire to ring
- In stock
- 0.03 LBS
Protective dust cover for SMA-female and RP-SMA female connectors
- Nickel-plated with interior gasket / O-ring for waterproofing: To completely seal out water and dust intrusion..
- Includes a 4-inch (10cm) rope-like wire to attach or rivet to another object. The rope-like wire has a black jacket.
- Nickel-plating is the most robust corrosion-protective metal plating to prevent corrosive action from rust and a range of other weather and water-related factors.
- See other versions of dustcaps for SMA / RP-SMA
- Diameter of the dust cover: Interior diameter is 6.5mm hole.
- Compliant with RoHs 3.
RP-SMA and SMA Connector Characteristics:
- RP-SMA = Reverse Polarity SMA. Also known as SMA-RP, SMA-R, SMA RP, SMA R.
- RP-SMA male has threads on inside. More details regarding RP-SMA gender determination.
- RP-SMA-male and SMA is also called "plug" and the respective female connectors are also called a "jack".
- RP-SMA and SMA are round screw-type connectors, with medium-sized, threaded coupling connectors that are rated for frequencies from the lowest (DC) up to 18GHz.
- We offer an SMA wrench to assist in installing antennas, cables and adapters with SMA or RP-SMA connector(s).
- SMA-male connector fits items that have an SMA (female) jack/connector.
Data Alliance's high-quality soldered terminations of SMA and RP-SMA connectors with soldering provide a low-loss connection with discontinuities kept to a minimum.