Antenna 412-440MHz 2dBi OmniDirectional Monopole w/ RP-SMA male straight
(You save )
- In stock
- 0.10 LBS
- Sends wireless signal high and low enough to reach 2 levels of a building
- Compatible with Wireless Access Points & cards that have SMA antenna jacks
Omni antenna: Radiates signal with a beam of 360 degrees; also receives signal from 360 degrees around it
- As client antenna: Connect to access points in any direction. Portable size: Easily fits in laptop case
- Radiates signal in all horizontal directions (360-degree horizontal beamwidth)
- Mounts directly onto SMA (female) connector
- Bottom section of antenna is fixed straight.
|Antenna connector:||SMA plug|
|Size:||(L x W x H): 88x10x10mm|
SMA and SMA Connector Characteristics and Details:
- SMA gender is counter-intuitive: The gender is referring to the pins inside-not the threads.
- SMA is also called "plug" and the respective female connector is also called a "jack."
- SMA are round screw-type connectors, with medium-sized, threaded coupling connectors that are rated for frequencies from the lowest (DC) up to 18GHz.
- SMA-male connector fits items that have an SMA (female) jack/connector.
- We offer an SMA wrench to assist in installing antennas, cables and adapters with SMA or RP-SMA connector(s).
- Composition of SMA male connectors:
- Mounts directly onto SMA(female) connector of access point, bridge, USB WiFi adapter, or booster. See other magnetic bases that fit this antenna and have antenna cables with other types of connectors.
- Antennas: How to choose
- Directional Antennas
- Omni-Directional Antennas
- Mounts & Brackets
- Wireless Frequencies: 2.4GHz, 5GHz, 900MHz, WiMax
All of our antennas pass QC test before we ship them.
Write a Review