RP-SMA Extension Cable: 60FT 70FT 80FT 90FT 100FT 110FT 120FT 130FT 140FT 150FT 160FT
- In stock
- 5.29 LBS
RP-SMA Extension Cable
Antenna Cable: RP-SMA Male to RP-SMA Female extender
- One end has a RP-SMA female right-angle and the other has a RP-SMA-male right-angle connector with bulkhead nut & washer for mounting and weatherproofing.
- Choose between length options, above.
- Data Alliance's high-quality soldered terminations of RP-SMA connectors with soldering provide a low-loss connection with discontinuities kept to a minimum.
Cable type / thickness: 400-series coax, which is the same quality as LMR-400, with the same double-shielding characteristic as LMR-400 and the same low signal-loss as LMR-400.
- The LMR-400 -coaxial cable-type has much lower attenuation (signal loss) than LMR-200.
- The cables are rated for outdoor use and are also suitable for indoor use.
- Double-shielding of 400-series enables low signal loss. The double-shielding is a major factor in the higher quality of Data Alliance's antenna cables, which translates into lower loss/better performance.
The temperature range for operational use of this 400-series coax and the cable assembly, is: -31 F ~ +203 F (-35 C ~ +95 C)
RP-SMA female and male diameter:
- RP-SMA female outside diameter is 5/16" (7.9375mm): Accommodates a hex nut (bulkhead nut) with 5/16" nominal outer diameter
- RP-SMA male inside diameter is 5/16" (7.9375mm) (the inside diameter where the threads are).
RP-SMA Connector Materials Composition:
- Connector Body:
- All the cables on this page that are made with 400-series coax have connectors that are nickel-plated brass (on the connector body).
- All the cables on this page that are made with 200-series coax have connectors that are gold plated brass (on the connector body).
- Center Contact: Beryllium Copper, Gold Plated
- CrimpFerrule: Copper, Nickel Plated
- Insulators: PTFE
- Precision machined for low loss in ISO 9001 facilities
RP-SMA Connector: Other Characteristics& Details
- RP-SMA = Reverse Polarity SMA. Also known as SMA-RP, SMA-R.
- RP-SMA gender is counter-intuitive: The gender is referring to the pins inside-not the threads. RP-SMA male has threads on inside.
- RP-SMA female connector is also called "jack" and RP-SMA-male is also called "plug."
- RP-SMA is a round screw-type connector, with medium-sized, threaded coupling connectors that are rated for frequencies from the lowest (DC) up to 18GHz.
- We offer an RP-SMA wrench to assist in installing antennas, cables and adapters with RP-SMA or SMA connector(s).
Compatibility with wireless standards & applications: Our RP-SMA extension cables' range of frequency band compatibility (from 0 to 18GHz), consistently low broadband VSWR, and impedance matching to 50 Ohm antennas and cables, makes them suitable and compliant for all the above applications.
- All WiFi standards: 2.4GHz and 5GHz applications: 802.11AC, 802.11N, 802.11G, 802.11B, 802.11A
- Cellular Wireless LTE / 4G, GSM / 3G WiMax, 5G: Data and voice applications
- IoT wireless, automation & Machine to Machine (M2M): Bluetooth, ZigBee, RFID, LoRa, LTE-m, NB-IoT.
- Compatible with all Helium miners used in North America, including Bobcat miners, Sensecap miners and all other Helium LongFi miners, as are all of our antenna cables and adapters with RP-SMA-male connectors
RoHS 3 and REACH compliant: All of our antenna cables and RF adapters are compliant with RoHS 3 and REACH restrictions on content of lead and other heavy metals and toxins.
RP-SMA male to female extension cable is easy and quick to install: The RP-SMA male connector fits the jack on many WiFi routers, and the RP-SMA female connector fits the male connector on antennas with an RP-SMA male connector: Most WiFi antennas with an RP-SMA connector have a male connector. The extension cable enables placing the antenna further from the router, in the most suitable place for line of sight.