RP-SMA Extension Cable: 60FT 70FT 80FT 90FT 100FT 110FT 120FT 130FT 140FT 150FT 160FT
- 5.29 LBS
Antenna Cable: RP-SMA Male to RP-SMA Female extender
- One end has a RP-SMA female right-angle and the other has a RP-SMA-male right-angle connector with bulkhead nut & washer for mounting and weatherproofing.
- Choose between length options, above.
- Data Alliance's high-quality soldered terminations of RP-SMA connectors with soldering provide a low-loss connection with discontinuities kept to a minimum.
We offer two options of thickness of cable for some of the cable lengths (both are double-shielded, with a black jacket): LMR-200 and LMR-400:
- LMR-200 coaxial cable-type has much lower attenuation (signal loss) than LMR-100 and RG58.
- LMR-400-coaxial cable-type has much lower attenuation (signal loss) than LMR-200.
- In both cases of coax types, the cables are rated for outdoor use and are also suitable for indoor use.
- Double-shielding of both LMR-200 and LMR-400 enables low signal loss. Both are flexible/easily bendable (LMR-200 is more flexible/bendable). The double-shielding is a major factor in the higher quality of this cable, which translates into lower loss/better performance.
RP-SMA female and male diameter:
- RP-SMA female outside diameter is 5/16" (7.9375mm): Accommodates a hex nut (bulkhead nut) with 5/16" nominal outer diameter
- RP-SMA male inside diameter is 5/16" (7.9375mm) (the inside diameter where the threads are).
RP-SMA Connector Materials Composition:
- Connector Body:
- Center Contact: Beryllium Copper, Gold Plated
- Crimp Ferrule: Copper, Nickel Plated
- Insulators: PTFE
- Precision machined for low loss in ISO 9001 facilities
RP-SMA Connector: Other Characteristics & Details
- RP-SMA = Reverse Polarity SMA. Also known as SMA-RP, SMA-R.
- RP-SMA gender is counter-intuitive: The gender is referring to the pins inside-not the threads. RP-SMA male has threads on inside.
- RP-SMA female connector is also called "jack" and RP-SMA-male is also called "plug."
- RP-SMA is a round screw-type connector, with medium-sized, threaded coupling connectors that are rated for frequencies from the lowest (DC) up to 18GHz.
- We offer an RP-SMA wrench to assist in installing antennas, cables and adapters with RP-SMA or SMA connector(s).
Compatibility with wireless standards & applications: Our RP-SMA extension cables' range of frequency band compatibility (from 0 to 18GHz), consistently low broadband VSWR, and impedance matching to 50 Ohm antennas and cables, makes them suitable and compliant for all the above applications.
- All WiFi standards: 2.4GHz and 5GHz applications: 802.11AC, 802.11N, 802.11G, 802.11B, 802.11A
- Cellular Wireless LTE / 4G, GSM / 3G WiMax, 5G: Data and voice applications
- IoT wireless, automation & Machine to Machine (M2M): Bluetooth, ZigBee, RFID, LoRa, LTE-m, NB-IoT.
RoHS 3 and REACH compliant: All of our antenna cables and RF adapters are compliant with RoHS 3 and REACH restrictions on content of lead and other heavy metals and toxins.
RP-SMA male to female extension cable is easy and quick to install: The RP-SMA male connector fits the jack on many WiFi routers, and the RP-SMA female connector fits the male connector on antennas with an RP-SMA male connector: Most WiFi antennas with an RP-SMA connector have a male connector. The extension cable enables placing the antenna further from the router, in the most suitable place for line of sight.