L-Mount for Antenna: Pole or Wall: Large Mounting Bracket. N-female secures
- In stock
- 0.40 LBS
L-Mount for Antennas
If you do not choose the "kit option" above, you get just the L-mount itself without the U-bolts, screws and pegs.
N-female connector fits perfectly in the three holes on the shelf, so that you can secure as many as three antennas on the shelf/bracket, using the N-female bulkhead nut to bolt the antennas onto the shelf. This option for securing the antenna works for antennas that have have either an N-female or N-male connector: If the antenna has an N-male, you mount the N-female cable with bulkhead on this mount, and then screw the antenna onto the N-female to secure it.
- Of course, this mount can be used for other applications that do not involve an N-connector.
- Can be mounted vertically or horizontally. Stainless steel mounting bracket. SEE ALSO our OTHER L-MOUNTS.
Optional stainless steel U-BOLTS can be used to secure the mount to a pole up to to 1.97-inch (40mm) outer diameter, or use the set-screws kit to secure the mount to a wall: Choose in the options above.
The optional U-Bolt kit includes:
- U-BOLTS with threaded ends (2 U-bolts)
- M6 nuts (qty 4)
- Stainless Set-screws M4 and Pegs 1/4" X 1" (qty 4 each)
- Spring Washers 11mm (qty 4)
The part# of the compatible u-bolt is UBOLTS19.