CLF-100 Coax Cable:
CLF-100 and LMR-100 have the same structure and shielding
CLF-100 "Low loss cable" differs from RG174 and other coax standards by double shielding and the resulting less attenuation (signal loss in the cable) than RG174 and RG178. CLF-100 is equivalent or better quality compared to LMR-100.
- Applications: Suitable for all frequency bands between 0 and 18GHz: Wireless / WiFi networks: 802.11ac, 802.11n, AC, G, A, B. 900MHz, 2.4GHz & 5GHz applications, IOT, as well as any other.
- Sheath color: black)
- Flexibility is the same as LMR-100: Very flexible/easily bendable coax
- Diameter is 2.5mm.
- 50Ω (50 Ohms)
- Temperature range °C to +85°C
- Data Alliance uses LMR-100, CLF-100, LMR-200 and LMR-400 in our antenna cable products.
CLF100 is a 2.5 to 2.79 mm-thin radio frequency cable. Double shielded, reasonably priced and suitable for most applications - if the length of the cable is short (less than 2 meters).
|50 Ω COAXIAL CABLE||MATERIAL||DIAMETER|
|INNER CONDUCTOR||Copper Wire, solid||0.45 mm|
|SHIELDING||Aluminum Foil / Tinned copper braid||2.11 mm|
|CABLE SHEATH||PVC||2.79 mm|
Signal loss (attenuation) at:
- 900 MHz: 0.22dB per foot | 0.72 per meter
- 2.4 GHz: 0.39dB per foot | 1.28 per meter
THE FOLLOWING CONNECTORS ARE RECOMMENDED:
Posted by George Hardesty on 21st Mar 2019