Network Enclosure: PVC. Inside: H: 10.25 W: 8.75 Depth options: 4.25-in & 2-in
(You save )
- 2.00 LBS
- Dec 15
Waterproof Outdoor Enclosure for Network Gear or Board (PCBA)
Manufactured to endure inclement outdoor environments, this single port housing offers a base knock-out with rubber grommet, a hidden hinge and pre-molded extended legs.Designed for surface/wall-mount applications, its entry port accepts up to 1-in diameter cable bundles.
Mount with wood-screws or bolts: Partial-holes for screws or bolts.
- Material: PVC: Flame retardant and capable of withstanding high-impact
- Standard Color: Gray
- Inside Dimensions: H: 10.25 W: 8.75 Depth: Two options: 2-inch and 4.25-in
- Save up to 40% over metal alternatives with high impact and flame retardant engineered PVC
- External wall and pole mounting brackets eliminate the need to drill through box: Make installations quick and easy
- Internal mounting hole pattern maximizes flexibility of equipment placement within the box: Increase customization.
- Allow 24/7 secure access by a service technician with the available override or F81 locking mechanism.
- 180 degree hinged lid and dual snap locks provides installers with easy and open access for installation and repair with a
- Two Removable 1″ entry/exit ports and 2 additional ¾” knock outs.
- Make expansion simple
- Make servicing faster and easier.
Write a Review