MMCX To MMCX Cable. Right-Angle Male both sides. 8-inch
- In stock
- 0.05 LBS
MMCX To MMCX Cable
MMCX to MMCX Double-Shielded Antenna Cable
- Rated for Outdoor, suitable for indoor. Both ends of the cable are MMCX-male right-angle.
- This Cable fits Station Box
Cable is double-shielded, low-loss and very flexible. The cable-type is equivalent or better than LMR100: Coax with black jacket has the same or better signal-loss-per-meter and flexibility as LMR100, and less attenuation (signal loss) than RG174. The higher quality of the cable of this antenna translates into lower signal loss, and better performance.
The temperature range for operational use of this 100-series coax and the cable assembly, is: -22 F ~ +185 F (-30 C ~ +85 C)
Data Alliance's high-quality soldered terminations of MMCX connectors with soldering provide a low-loss connection with discontinuities kept to a minimum.
MMCX Male Connector composition:
- Center Contact: Phosphor Bronze, Gold Plated
- Connector Body: Brass, Gold Plated
- Crimp Ferrule: Copper, Nickel Plated
- Insulators: PTFE