FME-female to female Cable: 18-in & 10FT Double-Shielded Outdoor Indoor
- In stock
- 0.04 LBS
FME-female to female Cable
FME (For Mobile Equipment) is a miniature 50 Ohm RF connector with excellent performance from DC to 2.0 GHz. FME is primarily used with RG-58 or equivalent coaxial cables employed in mobile applications and installations. FME female's narrow, cone-like shape allows FME cables to be snaked through the often tight access holes or spaces of a vehicle to the desired equipment location(s) where an FME male adapter to the required equipment connector series is fitted to the female cable connector.
Data Alliance's high-quality soldered terminations of FME connectors with soldering provide a low-loss connection with discontinuities kept to a minimum.
The 18-inch version is made from LMR-100, and the 3-meter (ten foot) version is Lmade from MR-200 coaxial cable. LMR-100 and LMR-200 are both double-shielded for low signal-loss, and very flexible/easily bendable, with a black jacket. LMR100 & LMR200 are both rated for outdoor use and are both also suitable for indoor use.
- The 18-inch version is LMR100: Has less attenuation (signal loss) than RG174. The double-shielding is a major factor in the higher quality of this cable, translates into lower loss/better performance. Cable is equivalent to LMR-100 in thickness.
- The ten-foot (3-meter) version is LMR200: Has much better performance than RG58.
The temperature range for operational use of these cable assemblies are as follows:
- Cables with 100-series coax: -22 F ~ +185 F (-30 C ~ +85 C)
- Cables with 200-series coax: -31 F ~ +203 F (-35 C ~ +95 C)
Lead-free and ROHS compliant: The entire product is ROHS compliant (connectors and cable).
- Verizon Novatel 551L / USB551
- Novatel Wireless 4G LTE Broadband Modem
FME Female To FME female Cable