Alfa 1000mW WiFi USB Adapter Long-Distance Wireless-N w/Antenna & Jack
- In stock
- 0.50 LBS
- Minimum Purchase:
- 9 units
- Compatible with wireless 802.11N, 802.11G & 802.11B accesspoints/networks.
- Compatible with: Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP, 2000, ME, 98se, Mac 10.0 - download driver here
- MOUNT option $2.99: Suction-cup & Clip (interchangeable) mount for window or monitor
- Supports HotSwap
- USB 2.0/1.1 Cable included: See extension cables available to place device in line-of-sight, outdoors, and/or high above PC
- High-speed data TX up to 150Mbps
- Chipset: RealTek
- SECURITY: 64/128-bit WEP, WPS, WPA (TKIP with IEEE 802.1x), WPA2 (AES with IEEE 802.1x) functions
- Easy installation and hot-plugging - flexibility and convenience of USB connections. Quickly and easily connect to wireless network with minimal install time and effort.
- In new retail BOX, with CD-ROM with User Manual, drivers, Windows-based configuration utility and status monitoring, full documentation in PDF format.
- Enables any laptop or desktop PC with a USB port, to access a wireless/WiFi network
Threaded antenna jack for durability & ability to upgrade antennas & add extension cables to antennas
- Option to upgrade to high-gain antennas for long distance networking: RP-SMA(female): threaded jack / connector
- Detachable antenna included: 5dBi
Easy installation and hot-plugging: Quickly and easily connect to wireless network with minimal install time and effort. In new retail BOX, with CD-ROM with User Manual, drivers, Windows-based configuration utility and status monitoring, full documentation in PDF format. If you have an internal wireless card: You can use this 1000mW USB adapter by disabling your internal card (in Device Manager).
Click here for antennas/accessories page or click individual accessory-type below:
|COMPATIBILITY||Windows 8, 7, Vista 32/64, XP 32/64, 2000, ME, 98se
Linux: Native support with or without installation of drivers. Compatible with Backtrack 2 & 3
Macintosh Mac 10.0 - download driver here. We make no guarantee of Mac compatibility
|Wireless standards||IEEE 802.11N draft 4.0: Data at speed up to 150Mbps; 802.11b/g|
|Transmitter Output Power||25dBm @6Mbps 22dBm @54Mbps|
|Receive Sensitivity||-91sDm @11Mbps, -83.5dBm @11Mbps|
|Antenna connector (jack)||RP-SMA-female|
|Antenna||Detachable 5-dBi dipole antenna (included)|
|Security||64-bit & 128-bitWEP; WPS by software,
WPA (TKIP with IEEE 802.1x), WPA2 (AES with IEEE 802.1x)
|Chipset||RealTek||Brand: Alfa sku AWUS036NEH|
|Bus Type||USB 2.0 Type A: Compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.1. SparesThe efforts of opening upThe case of your desktop computer.|
|Data Rate||High speed data TX up to 150Mbps|
|Operating System Support||Windows XP, 2000, 98se, ME|
|Power||Power is supplied throughThe USB cable: DC 5V|
|USB extension cable||Does not include USB cable: Plugs directly into USB port.
We have USB extension cables in our e-store: Extend up to 25 meters
|Temperature||32F~122F (0~50C) Storage:-10~65C|