Waterproof seal tape for Antenna Cable & Wire Connections: long-lasting: 4-inch strip
- In stock
- 0.01 LBS
Waterproof Seal Tape for Antenna Cable & Wire Connections
- Forms around and seals odd-shaped and difficult fittings.
- Non-contaminating and non-conductive.
- Wide ambient temperature changes (-30F to +180F).
- Stays flexible for years insuring moisture proof connections.
- Reusable - allows quick disconnection of fittings and resealing with the same material.
- A must for wireless antennas, satellite TV, microwave work, and wire antenna solder joints.
- Hundreds of uses, moisture proofs all connections.
Coax Seal Strips Provides a long-lasting, waterproof seal for coaxial cable fittings and many other connections, It can be easily applied, hand-moldable, tacky black plastic mastic, on peel-away paper backing, suitable for waterproofing a wide variety of connections. Adheres to vinyl and PVC outer jackets.
COAXSEAL101 is a single 4 inch strip of coax seal
- 3/32" Inch thick
- 1/2 inch wide x 4 inches long
- Double-sided release backing
Product is non-conductive, non-contaminating and non-toxic, and UV-stable. It Provides a long-lasting, waterproof seal for coaxial cable fittings and many other connections. Use for TV and radio antennas, satellite dishes, CAT5, wireless networks, marine electronics, feed lines, radar and microwave installations, and many other applications.
This space age material is simple to apply.
- Remove 4" of plastic.
- Wrap to cover toward fitting.
- After wrapping, mold to form a smooth surface and force out air.