Enclosure 18x16x8" Vented w/ Filters. Mount Plate. FRP NEMA Type 3R, 3RX/IP24
- In stock
- 19.60 LBS
Enclosure Vented w/ Filters
Rugged, larger sized (18"x16"x8") weatherproof enclosure that is ideal for both indoor and outdoor applications. Constructed from molded fiberglass, it is well suited for high temperature or corrosive environments.
- The mounting flange allows it to be wall mounted as well as on a flat surface.
- The box can also be pole mounted with the optional pole mounting hardware kit.
The fully gasketed lid features a stainless steel continuous hinge and stainless steel quick release latches with padlock hasps. The enclosure material is UV stabilized and comes in machine tool gray.
Ideal for custom applications, which may require special modifications to the enclosure. Mounting stand-offs inside the enclosure can be used for mounting plates.
The aluminum mounting plate has provisions to mount WLAN equipment. The enclosure also features holes for two N-Bulkhead Lightning Protectors or Connectors, a grounding lug and cable conduit connector.
Features a vented lid with removable filters and vent covers on the outside of the enclosure.
- Molded Fiberglass Reinforced Polyester (FRP) industrial Enclosure
- Stainless steel quick release latches with padlock hasps
- NEMA Type 3R, 3RX/IP24 rated
- Fully gasketed raised Vented lid with removable filters & integral mounting flange
- Includes drilled aluminum mounting plate with AC socket cutouts
- Remote Wireless LAN WiFi equipment installations
- Indoor and outdoor installation
- Rapid Deployment Installations
- Corrosive environments & hotspot applications
- Protection of equipment from theft or damage
|Enclosure Material||Fiberglass Reinforced Polyester|
|Enclosure Color||Machine Tool Gray|
|Mounting Plate Material||.10” (2.5mm) Thick Anodized Aluminum|
|Mounting Plate Dimensions||42.6 x 37.5 cm|
|Outside Dimensions (max)||48.26 x 43.18 x 25.4 cm|
|Inside Dimensions||44.9 x 39.9 x 21.6 cm|
|Flame Rating||UL 94-5V|
|Cable Feed||1/2” Cable Conduit Connector|
|Ratings||NEMA Type 3R, 3RX/IP24|