800mW Bi-Directional Booster Module w/ RP-SMA-female connectors
- In stock
- 0.10 LBS
Bi-Directional Booster Module
Signal amplifier booster 800mW w/ RP-SMA for WiFi Wireless routers:
The APA05MD Wi-Fi Signal Booster is a highly efficient and compact unit designed to increase the performance and range of any 2.4 GHz wireless device. This includes Bluetooth, P2P, P2MP, 802.11n, 802.11b, 802.11b+, 802.11g, and 802.11b+g+n access points and wireless routers.
The APA05MD extends signal range, and in certain conditions, can double the range of these wireless devices. This eliminates the use of an additional radio with its associated data line, power outlet, signal interference, and setup headaches. The APA05MD is the fast and easy way to extend your signal range in any environment.
- 4x the area coverage: APA05MD increases the coverage by 4x times compared to a standard wireless access point.
- Suitable for WiFi Enthusiast / Developer: Status indicators & RP-SMA Female connectors on both sides of the pcb giving diversity for developers.
- Maximizes Weak Signals: Not only boosts output signal but also has a receive gain of 20dBm. Can also be used for analogue CCTV applications.
- Gold Plated SMA Connector: Allowing you to connect to a 2.4-2.5GHz source, and fits most WiFi antennas.
- Power Source required: Requires a 5VDC 500mA max regulated power supply.
Power Supply Specifications: 5-volts, 0.5 Amp (500 mA)
|800mW Bi-Directional Specifications:|
|TR Switch Time||< 1µsec|
|RX Max. Input Power||-10 dBm|
|RX Max. Power Gain||13 dBi|
|TX Max. Linear Output||500mW / +27dBm|
|TX Max. Power Gain||13 dBi|
|TX Input Power||20 dBi|
|DC Jack Dimension||Ø 2.7 x Ø 0.65 x 8.5mm ( ±0.5mm )|
|AP Connector Type||RP-SMA Female|
|Antenna Connector Type||RP-SMA Female|
|Dimensions L*W*H||60 x 17.77 x 8mm ( ±0.5mm )|
RP-SMA Female Connector Characteristics and Details
RP-SMA female diameter:
- RP-SMA female outside diameter is 5/16" (7.9375mm): Accommodates a hex nut (bulkhead nut) with 5/16" nominal outer diameter
- RP-SMA male inside diameter is 5/16" (7.9375mm) (the inside diameter where the threads are).
- RP-SMA-female Connector Materials Composition:
- Connector Body: Gold Plated Brass
- Center Contact: Beryllium Copper, Gold Plated
- Crimp Ferrule: Copper, Nickel Plated
- Insulators: PTFE
- Precision machined for low loss in ISO 9001 facilities
- RP-SMA-female connector fits items that have an RP-SMA (female) jack/connector: RP-SMA = Reverse Polarity SMA.
- RP-SMA gender is counter-intuitive: The gender is referring to the pins inside-not the threads. RP-SMA male has threads on inside. More details regarding RP-SMA gender determination.
- RP-SMA female connector is also called "jack" and RP-SMA-male is also called "plug."
- RP-SMA is a round screw-type connector, with medium-sized, threaded coupling connectors that are rated for frequencies from the lowest (DC) up to 18GHz.
- We offer an RP-SMA wrench to assist in installing antennas, cables and adapters with RP-SMA or SMA connector(s).
- Data Alliance's high-quality soldered terminations of RP-SMA connectors with soldering provide a low-loss connection with discontinuities kept to a minimum.
RELATED PRODUCTS & PAGES: