W.FL To SMA-male Cable: 6-inch, 8-inch, 10-inch. W.FL mates w/ MHF3 MHFIII Jacks
- In stock
- 0.03 LBS
W.FL To SMA-male Cable
Antenna Cable: W.FL (MHF3) To SMA male
- One end has a W.FL connector, and the other end has a RP-SMA female bulkhead connector.
- See other W.FL (MHF3) cable options.
- Data Alliance's high-quality soldered terminations of SMA connectors with soldering provide a low-loss connection with discontinuities kept to a minimum.
W.FL (by HiRose) is equivalent to MHF3 (MHFIII) (by I-PEX): The two are perfectly compatible (mate perfectly).
Coaxial cable type: 0.81mm mini-coaxial cable (50 Ohm): This is a very thin and flexible cable, with a black jacket. When connecting U.FL connector to a jack on a miniPCI card or board, often the tight space requires the use of 0.81mm cable, because it is very thin and flexible. The very thin cable is typically needed both because of the small size of the W.FL and MHF3 connectors, and because in tight spaces inside of enclosures, the W.FL (MHF3) connector will snap down on the jack without popping off.
This antenna cable is suitable for wireless / WiFi & WiMax networks: 802.11N, AC, G, A, B. 900MHz, 2.4GHz & 5GHz applications, as well as any other frequency between 0 and 18GHz. See Wifi Network Standards.
SMA male connector composition: Our SMA connectors are precision machined and gold-plated for low loss.
- Center Contact: Beryllium Copper, Gold Plated
- Connector Body: Brass, Gold Plated
- Crimp Ferrule: Copper, Nickel Plated
- Insulators: PTFE
Contact us for special orders.
SMA (male) connector fits items that have an SMA female jack/connector.
Compatible with all Helium miners used in Europe, including Bobcat miners, Sensecap miners and all other Helium LongFi miners, as are all of ourantenna cables and adapters with SMA-male connectors .
GENDER DETERMINATION: Gender of SMA is counter-intuitive: The gender is referring to the pins inside-not the threads. SMA male has threads on inside.