UAP-AC-SHD 802.11AC Wave 2 AP w/ Dedicated Security Radio - Ubiquiti
(You save )
- In stock
- 1.83 LBS
Dedicated Security Radio - Ubiquiti
UniFi UAP-AC-SHD Ubiquiti radio devices must be professionally installed. Shielded Ethernet cable and earth grounding must be used as conditions of product warranty. TOUGHCable™ is designed for outdoor installations. It is the customer’s responsibility to follow local country regulations, including operation within legal frequency channels, output power, and Dynamic Frequency Selection (DFS) requirements.
- Phillips screwdriver.
- Drill and drill bit (6 mm for wall-mounting or 3 mm for ceiling‑mounting).
- Optional: Drywall or keyhole saw (to cut 18 mm hole for Ethernet cable feed).
- Cat5/6 UTP cable for indoor installations.
Outdoor Installation Requirements:
- Mounting location should be at least 60 cm (2 ft) from the edge of the eave or ceiling.
- Cable feed opening must be directed away from the open environment.
- Cable feed must be pointed downwards when wall-mounted.
- Shielded Category 5 (or above) cabling should be used for all outdoor wired Ethernet connections and should be grounded through the AC ground of the PoE.
- Linux, Mac OS X, or Microsoft Windows 7/8/10
- Java Runtime Environment 1.6 (1.8 or newer recommended)
- Web Browser: Google Chrome (Other browsers may have limited functionality.)
- UniFi Controller software v5.4 or newer.
|UniFi UAP-AC-SHD SPECIFICATIONS|
|Dimensions||220 x 220 x 48.1 mm|
|Networking Interface||(2) 10/100/1000 Ethernet Ports|
|Power Method||PoE+ 802.3at|
|Power Supply||48V, 0.5A Gigabit PoE Adapter*|
|Max. Power Consumption||17W|
|Max. TX Power
|Wi-Fi Standards||802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ac-wave2|
|Wireless Security||WEP, WPA-PSK, WPA-Enterprise (WPA/WPA2, TKIP/AES)|
|Mounting||Wall/Ceiling (Kits Included)|
|Operating Temperature||-10 to 70° C (14 to 158° F)|
|Operating Humidity||5 to 95% Noncondensing|
|Certifications||CE, FCC, IC|
Write a Review