SMA-male-right-angle To SMA-male (straight) Cable: 3-inch, 6-in, 10-in
- In stock
- 0.04 LBS
- See longer versions of this cable: SMA-male right angle to SMA-male straight
- See all cables with SMA connectors with right-angle
- See other SMA-male to SMA-male cables: Both ends have an SMA (male) connector.
- See also: SMA cables index page
- Data Alliance's high-quality soldered terminations of SMA connectors with soldering provide a low-loss connection with discontinuities kept to a minimum.
- For coaxial extension, coaxial interface conversion, coax retrofit applications
Compatibility with wireless standards & applications: Our SMA extension cables range of frequency band compatibility (from 0GHz to 18GHz), consistently low broadband VSWR, and impedance matching to 50 Ohm cables, makes them compatible and compliant for all the following applications.
- All WiFi standards: 2.4GHz and 5GHz applications: 802.11AC, 802.11N, 802.11G, 802.11B, 802.11A
- Cellular Wireless LTE / 4G, GSM / 3G WiMax: Data and voice applications
- IoT wireless, automation & Machine to Machine (M2M): Bluetooth, ZigBee, RFID, LoRa, LTE-m, NB-IoT
- Compatible with all Helium miners used in Europe, including Bobcat miners, Sensecap miners and all other Helium LongFi miners, as are all of our antenna cables and adapters with SMA-male connectors.
Cable is double-shielded, low-loss and very flexible. The cable-type is equivalent or better than LMR100: Coax with black jacket has the same or better signal-loss-per-meter and flexibility as LMR100, and less attenuation (signal loss) than RG174. The higher quality of the cable of this antenna translates into lower loss/better performance. Coax is rated for outdoor use and is also suitable for indoor use.
The temperature range for operational use of this 100-series coax and the cable assembly, is: -22 F ~ +185 F (-30 C ~ +85 C)
SMA Connector Characteristics and Details
- SMA male and female diameter:
- SMA Gender Determination: Key Point
- SMA gender is counter-intuitive: Please observe picture & note it is correct.
- The gender is referring to the pins inside-not the threads. SMA male has threads on inside.
SMA-male has a pin inside the connector body
- SMA-Connector Materials Composition:
- Connector Body: Gold Plated Brass
- Center Contact: Beryllium Copper, Gold Plated
- Crimp Ferrule: Copper, Nickel Plated
- Insulators: PTFE
- Precision machined for low loss in ISO 9001 facilities
- Other SMA Characteristics and Key Points
- SMA female connector is also called "jack" and SMA-male is also called "plug."
- We offer an SMA wrench to assist in installing antennas, cables and adapters with SMA or RP-SMA connector(s).
- SMA-female connector fits items that have an SMA-male connector.
- SMA is a round screw-type connector, with medium-sized, threaded coupling connectors that are rated for frequencies from the lowest (DC) up to 18GHz.