SMA female to BNC female Cable: 1.64FT 50 Ohm Double-Shielded
- In stock
- 0.06 LBS
One end has an SMA-female connector and the other end has a BNC (female) connector:
Cable is double-shielded, low-loss and very flexible/easily bendable. Coaxial cable type is similar to LMR-100 but better quality than LMR100A: Coax with black jacket has the same or better signal-loss-per-meter and flexibility as LMR100A, and less attenuation (signal loss) than RG174. The higher quality of this cable translates into lower loss/better performance. Cable is equivalent to LMR-100 in thickness. This cable is rated for outdoor use and is also suitable for indoor use.
Lead-free and ROHS compliant: The entire product is ROHS compliant (connectors and cable).
BNC cables for Video and Audio are 75 Ohm: See our BNC cables for Video and Audio:
- BNC male to male cables (75 Ohm): Video and Audio applications
- All of our 50 Ohm BNC cables for wireless applications have "50 Ohm" mentioned in the title of the product page.
BNC connectors connect with a half-turn. Gender is determined by the inside wire - not the outside connector. BNC is a Round connector with slotted mating collar. Quick-disconnect connector for coaxial cable: It is not only used for Wireless Antenna extensions, but also for video, audio, and networking coax applications.
- Nickel-plated brass body for enhanced corrosion resistance: Nickel plating is the most weather-resistant, corrosion-resistant metal plating.
SMA is a round screw-type connector, that is rated for frequencies from the lowest up to 18GHz: This antenna cable is compliant for all types of wireless antennas, including WiFi & WiMax networks: 802.11N, AC, G, A, B. 900MHz, 2.4GHz & 5GHz applications, as well as any other frequency between 0 and 18GHz.
- You can use this to mount the connector (and thus the cable) on the wall of an enclosure (to weatherproof the cable connection), case or Printed Circuit Board (PCB).
- Weatherproofing: Seal the hole where the female connector is mounted, by placing an O-ring between the wall of the enclosure and the bulkhead nut & washer on the female connector.
- The length of our standard SMA-female connector (threaded part) is 3/8 inches (9.525mm). We have a longer option: 14.5mm, which we can use for special-order cable requests.
- All of our cables with SMA and RP-SMA female connectors have bulkhead mount hardware.
- Impedance-matched to 50 ohm antennas and cables.
SMA female diameter:
- Hex nut accommodates a screw/bolt with 5/16" nominal outer diameter
- In other words, the inside diameter of the hex bolt is 5/16"
SMA Connector Composition: RP-SMA connector is precision machined and gold-plated for low loss.
- Center Contact: Beryllium Copper, Gold Plated
- Connector Body: Brass, Gold Plated
- Crimp Ferrule: Copper, Nickel Plated
- Insulators: PTFE
Data Alliance's high-quality soldered terminations of SMA and BNC connectors with soldering provide a low-loss connection with discontinuities kept to a minimum.