RP-SMA male To RP-SMA male Cable: 6.25FT (2-meters) Outdoor / Indoor Double-Shielded
- 0.19 LBS
Antenna cable: RP-SMA Male to RP-SMA Male 2 meter cable (6.5 feet)
- Both ends have a RP-SMA male connector.
- The length refers to the length of the cable between the connectors (not including the connectors).
- Allows interconnection of devices with RP-SMA female interfaces: Antennas, antenna cables and wireless devices.
- For coaxial extension (for better antenna positioning), coaxial interface conversion, coax retrofit applications
Compatibility with wireless applications: Our RP-SMA extension cables' range of frequency band compatibility (from 0 to 18GHz), consistently low broadband VSWR, and impedance matching to 50 Ohm antennas and cables, makes them suitable and compliant for all the above applications.
- All WiFi standards: 2.4GHz and 5GHz applications: 802.11AC, 802.11N, 802.11G, 802.11B, 802.11A
- Cellular Wireless LTE / 4G, GSM / 3G WiMax, 5G: Data and voice applications
- IoT wireless, automation & Machine to Machine (M2M): Bluetooth, ZigBee, RFID, LoRa, LTE-m, NB-IoT.
Antenna Cable Coax is double-shielded, low-loss and very flexible. The cable-type is equivalent or better than LMR-100: Coax with black jacket has the same or better signal-loss-per-meter and flexibility as LMR100, and less attenuation (signal loss) than RG174. The higher quality of the cable of this antenna translates into lower loss/better performance. These antenna cables are rated for outdoor use and are also suitable for indoor use.
ROHS & REACH compliant: In compliance regarding content of heavy metals and toxic materials restricted by RoHS 3 and REACH.
RP-SMA Connector Characteristics and Details
- RP-SMA male and female diameter:
- RP-SMA Gender Determination: Key Points
- The gender is referring to the pins inside-not the threads. RP-SMA male has threads on inside.
- RP-SMA male has a socket inside rather than a pin, as you might expect, because the RP stands for "Reverse Polarity." The socket/pin configuration is female when it appears to be male, and vice versa.
- RP-SMA-Connector Materials Composition:
- Connector Body: Gold Plated Brass
- Center Contact: Beryllium Copper, Gold Plated
- Crimp Ferrule: Copper, Nickel Plated
- Insulators: PTFE
- Precision machined for low loss in ISO 9001 facilities
- Other RP-SMA Characteristics and Key Points
- RP-SMA-male is also called "plug" and SMA female connector is also called "jack"
- We offer an RP-SMA wrench to assist in installing antennas, cables and adapters with RP-SMA or SMA connector(s).
- RP-SMA-male connector fits items that have an SMA-female connector.
- RP-SMA is a round screw-type connector, with medium-sized, threaded coupling connectors that are rated for frequencies from the lowest (DC) up to 18GHz.
- RP-SMA connectors are not compatible with the common, commercially available Type F coaxial connector. Type F connectors look similar but are of slightly different size and will not pair with RP-SMA or SMA connectors without an adapter.