RP-SMA male To RP-SMA male Cable: 6.25FT (2-meters) Outdoor / Indoor Double-Shielded
- In stock
- 0.19 LBS
Antenna cable: RP-SMA Male to RP-SMA Male 2 meter cable (6.5 feet)
- Both ends have a RP-SMA male connector.
- The length refers to the length of the cable between the connectors (not including the connectors).
- Allows interconnection of devices with RP-SMA female interfaces: Antennas, antenna cables and wireless devices.
- For coaxial extension (for better antenna positioning), coaxial interface conversion, coax retrofit applications
- Data Alliance's high-quality soldered terminations of RP-SMA connectors with soldering provide a low-loss connection with discontinuities kept to a minimum.
Compatibility with wireless applications: Our RP-SMA extension cables' range of frequency band compatibility (from 0 to 18GHz), consistently low broadband VSWR, and impedance matching to 50 Ohm antennas and cables, makes them suitable and compliant for all the above applications.
- All WiFi standards: 2.4GHz and 5GHz applications: 802.11AC, 802.11N, 802.11G, 802.11B, 802.11A
- Cellular Wireless LTE / 4G, GSM / 3G WiMax, 5G: Data and voice applications
- IoT wireless, automation & Machine to Machine (M2M): Bluetooth, ZigBee, RFID, LoRa, LTE-m, NB-IoT.
- Compatible with all Helium miners used in North America, including Bobcat miners, Sensecap miners and all other Helium LongFi miners, as are all of our antenna cables and adapters with RP-SMA-male connectors
Antenna Cable Coax is double-shielded, low-loss and very flexible. The cable-type is equivalent or better than LMR-100: Coax with black jacket has the same or better signal-loss-per-meter and flexibility as LMR100, and less attenuation (signal loss) than RG174. The higher quality of the cable of this antenna translates into lower loss/better performance. These antenna cables are rated for outdoor use and are also suitable for indoor use.
The temperature range for operational use of this 100-series coax and the cable assembly, is: -22 F ~ +185 F (-30 C ~ +85 C)
ROHS & REACH compliant: In compliance regarding content of heavy metals and toxic materials restricted by RoHS 3 and REACH.
RP-SMA Connector Characteristics and Details
- RP-SMA male and female diameter:
- RP-SMA Gender Determination: Key Points
- The gender is referring to the pins inside-not the threads. RP-SMA male has threads on inside.
- RP-SMA male has a socket inside rather than a pin, as you might expect, because the RP stands for "Reverse Polarity." The socket/pin configuration is female when it appears to be male, and vice versa.
- RP-SMA-Connector Materials Composition:
- Connector Body: Gold Plated Brass
- Center Contact: Beryllium Copper, Gold Plated
- Crimp Ferrule: Copper, Nickel Plated
- Insulators: PTFE
- Precision machined for low loss in ISO 9001 facilities
- Other RP-SMA Characteristics and Key Points
- RP-SMA-male is also called "plug" and SMA female connector is also called "jack"
- We offer an RP-SMA wrench to assist in installing antennas, cables and adapters with RP-SMA or SMA connector(s).
- RP-SMA-male connector fits items that have an SMA-female connector.
- RP-SMA is a round screw-type connector, with medium-sized, threaded coupling connectors that are rated for frequencies from the lowest (DC) up to 18GHz.
- RP-SMA connectors are not compatible with the common, commercially available Type F coaxial connector. Type F connectors look similar but are of slightly different size and will not pair with RP-SMA or SMA connectors without an adapter.