RP-SMA male To RP-SMA male Cable: 30-inch, 3-FT, 4-FT Double Shielded
- 0.15 LBS
Antenna cable: RP-SMA Male to RP-SMA Male: Both ends have a RP-SMA male connector.
- We carry many other lengths of RP-SMA male to RP-SMA-male cables.
- Rated for outdoor use and suitable for indoor applications.
- For coaxial extension, coaxial interface conversion, coax retrofit applications.
We offer two options of thickness of the antenna cable: Both are rated for outdoor use and are also suitable for indoor use. Both versions are double-shielded, low-loss and very flexible/easily bendable coax with black jacket. The double-shielding is a major factor in the higher quality of this cable, which translates into lower loss/better performance. Both versions are suitable and compliant for all types of wireless antennas, including WiFi & WiMax networks: 802.11N, AC, G, A, B. 900MHz, 2.4GHz & 5GHz applications, ISM, GSM, LTE, as well as any other frequency between 0 and 18GHz.
- The LMR-100 equivalent cable-type is equivalent or better than LMR100: Has the same or better signal-loss-per-meter and flexibility as LMR100, and less attenuation (signal loss) than RG174 and RG178. The higher quality of the cable translates into lower loss/better performance. Cable is equivalent to LMR-100 in thickness.
- The LMR-200 equivalent cable-type is equivalent or better than LMR200: Has the same or better signal-loss-per-meter and flexibility as LMR200, and less attenuation (signal loss) than RG58.
Compatibility with wireless applications:
- All WiFi standards: 2.4GHz and 5GHz applications: 802.11AC, 802.11N, 802.11G, 802.11B, 802.11A
- Cellular Wireless LTE / 4G, GSM / 3G WiMax, 5G: Data and voice applications
- IoT wireless, automation & Machine to Machine (M2M): Bluetooth, ZigBee, RFID, LoRa, LTE-m, NB-IoT.
This antenna cable's range of frequency band compatibility (from 0 to 18GHz), consistently low broadband VSWR, and impedance matching to 50 Ohm antennas and cables, makes them suitable and compliant for all the above applications.
RP-SMA Connector Characteristics and Details
- RP-SMA male and female diameter:
- RP-SMA Gender Determination: Key Points
- The gender is referring to the pins inside-not the threads. RP-SMA male has threads on inside.
- RP-SMA male has a socket inside rather than a pin, as you might expect, because the RP stands for "Reverse Polarity." The socket/pin configuration is female when it appears to be male, and vice versa.
- Other RP-SMA Characteristics and Key Points
- RP-SMA-male is also called "plug" and SMA female connector is also called "jack"
- We offer an RP-SMA wrench to assist in installing antennas, cables and adapters with RP-SMA or SMA connector(s).
- RP-SMA-male connector fits items that have an SMA-female connector.
- RP-SMA is a round screw-type connector, with medium-sized, threaded coupling connectors that are rated for frequencies from the lowest (DC) up to 18GHz.
- RP-SMA connectors are not compatible with the common, commercially available Type F coaxial connector. Type F connectors look similar but are of slightly different size and will not pair with RP-SMA or SMA connectors without an adapter.