RP-SMA male To RP-SMA male Cable: 20FT, 25FT. Double-Shielded
- In stock
- 0.32 LBS
RP-SMA male To RP-SMA male Cable
Antenna cable: RP-SMA male To RP-SMA male
- Both ends have a RP-SMA male connector.
- See other lengths of RP-SMA male to male cables: 3-inch to 30-inch, 1meter, 2m, 3m, 4.5m, 6m, 9m, 40ft, 50ft, 60ft.
- The length refers to the length of the cable between the connectors (not including the connectors).
- Allows interconnection of devices with RP-SMA female interfaces: Antennas, antenna cables and wireless devices.
- For coaxial extension (for better antenna positioning), coaxial interface conversion, coax retrofit applications
- Data Alliance's high-quality soldered terminations of RP-SMA connectors with soldering provide a low-loss connection with discontinuities kept to a minimum.
- The cable-type is 200-series, which is equivalent to LMR-200 in quality
- Has the same or better signal-loss-per-meter (attenuation) and flexibility as LMR200, and much less attenuation (signal loss) than RG58.
- The double-shielding is a major factor in the higher quality of this cable, which translates into lower signal loss/better performance.
- Rated for outdoor use and are also suitable for indoor use.
- Cable is very flexible/easily bendable coax.
- See comparison of 200-series to 100-series attenuation (signal loss).
The temperature range for operational use of this 200-series coax and the cable assembly, is: -31 F ~ +203 F (-35 C ~ +95 C)
Compatibility with wireless applications:
- All WiFi standards: 2.4GHz and 5GHz applications: 802.11AC, 802.11N, 802.11G, 802.11B, 802.11A
- Cellular Wireless LTE / 4G, GSM / 3G WiMAX, 5G: Data and voice applications</span
- IoT wireless, automation & Machine to Machine (M2M): Bluetooth, ZigBee, RFID, LoRa, LTE-m, NB-IoT.
- Compatible with all Helium miners used in North America, including Bobcat miners, Sensecap miners and all other Helium LongFi miners, as are all of our antenna cables and adapters with RP-SMA-male connectors
Our RP-SMA antenna cable's range of frequency band compatibility (from 0GHz to 18GHz), consistently low broadband VSWR, and impedance matching to 50 Ohm cables, makes them compatible and compliant for all the above applications.
RP-SMA Connector Characteristics and Details
- RP-SMA male and female diameter:
- RP-SMA Gender Determination: Key Points
- RP-SMA gender is counter-intuitive.
- The gender is referring to the pins inside-not the threads. RP-SMA male has threads on inside.
- RP-SMA male has a socket inside rather than a pin, as you might expect, because the RP stands for "Reverse Polarity." The socket/pin configuration is female when it appears to be male, and vice versa.
- RP-SMA-Connector Materials Composition:
- Connector Body: Gold Plated Brass
- Center Contact: Beryllium Copper, Gold Plated
- Crimp Ferrule: Copper, Nickel Plated
- Insulators: PTFE
- Precision machined for low loss in ISO 9001 facilities
- Other RP-SMA Characteristics and Key Points
- RP-SMA-male is also called "plug" and SMA female connector is also called "jack"
- We offer an RP-SMA wrench to assist in installing antennas, cables and adapters with RP-SMA or SMA connector(s).
- RP-SMA-male connector fits items that have an SMA-female connector.
- RP-SMA is a round screw-type connector, with medium-sized, threaded coupling connectors that are rated for frequencies from the lowest (DC) up to 18GHz.
- RP-SMA connectors are not compatible with the common, commercially available Type F coaxial connector. Type F connectors look similar but are of slightly different size and will not pair with RP-SMA or SMA connectors without an adapter.