RP-SMA Female to Female Cable: 8-inch, 12-in, 14-in: Outdoor/Indoor. Double-Shielded
- In stock
- 0.04 LBS
The cable length between the connectors is the length option referenced above as choices on this page. The connectors are straight RP-SMA-female connectors on both ends of the cable.
RP-SMA-female connector includes a bulkhead nut and washer:
- You can use the bulkhead nut & washer to mount the connector (and thus the cable) on the wall of an enclosure (to weatherproof the cable connection), case or Printed Circuit Board (PCB).
- Weatherproofing: Seal the hole where the female connector is mounted, by placing an O-ring between the wall of the enclosure and the bulkhead nut & washer on the female connectors.
- The length of our standard SMA-female connector (threaded part) is 3/8 inches (9.525mm). We have a longer option: 14.5mm, which we can use for special-order cable requests.
- All of our cables with RP-SMA female connectors have bulkhead mount hardware.
Data Alliance's high-quality soldered terminations of RP-SMA connectors with soldering provide a low-loss connection with discontinuities kept to a minimum.
RP-SMA female diameter:
- SMA female outside diameter is 5/16" (7.9375mm): Accommodates a hex nut (bulkhead nut) with 5/16" nominal outer diameter
- SMA male inside diameter is 5/16" (7.9375mm) (the inside diameter where the threads are).
- RP-SMA-female connector requires a 6.5mm hole (if you are mounting it on a panel using a bulkhead)
- If you prefer to have an o-ring embedded in the flange, we can do this as a special order.
RP-SMA is a round screw-type connector, with medium-sized, threaded coupling connectors that are rated for frequencies from the lowest (DC) up to 18GHz: This antenna cable is compliant for all types of wireless antennas, including WiFi & WiMax networks: 802.11N, AC, G, A, B. 900MHz, 2.4GHz & 5GHz applications, ISM, GSM, LTE, as well as any other frequency between 0 and 18GHz.RP-SMA Connector Composition: Our RP-SMA connectors are precision machined and gold-plated for low loss.
- Center Contact: Beryllium Copper, Gold Plated
- Connector Body: Brass, Gold Plated
- Crimp Ferrule: Copper, Nickel Plated
- Insulators: PTFE
Connectors are precision machined and gold-plated for low loss.
Cable is double-shielded, low-loss and very flexible. The cable-type is equivalent or better than LMR100A: Coax with black jacket has the same or better signal-loss-per-meter and flexibility as LMR100, and less attenuation (signal loss) than RG174. The higher quality of the cable of this antenna translates into lower loss/better performance. This cable is rated for outdoor use and is also suitable for indoor use. Impedance is 50 Ohms.
The temperature range for operational use of this 100-series coax and the cable assembly, is: -22 F ~ +185 F (-30 C ~ +85 C)