PowerBeam PBE-5AC-500 Pt to Pt Bridge 802.11AC - Ubiquiti
- In stock
- 5.20 LBS
PowerBeam Pt to Pt Bridge
- Maximum range is 25Km
- Maximum thropughput: 450+ Mbps real TCP/IP throughput
- In both cases, these maximum specs are the range and throughput you would realize under optimal conditions: Minimal signal noise interference and perfect line of sight with no objects in the Frenzel zone.
Ubiquiti PowerBeam PBE-5AC-500
Using airMAX ac technology, the PBE-5AC-500 launches with PtP functionality, and a client mode feature will be added with a future firmware upgrade. The PBE-5AC-500 also includes a protective radome to shield the radio from the elements.
Ubiquiti PowerBeam PBE-5AC-500 Key Features
- 802.11ac Wireless AC: Built on the 5GHz ac standards for improved performance in wireless speeds up to 450mbps.
- Plug and Play Installation: The PowerBeam PBE-5AC-500 requires no tools for assembly; only a single wrench is required for pole-mounting.
- Incredible Antenna Beam Performance: The form factor of the PowerBeam features the highest gain for its size. The PowerBeams excellent beam directivity provides the best performance in high-noise environments.
- Advanced Software Technology: Ubiquiti's airMAX technology is proven in millions of deployments worldwide, exhibiting outstanding performance in outdoor environments.
- TDMA airMAX protocol: enables unprecedented scalability, high throughput and low latency in unlicensed, multipoint networks.
- Protective Radome: Includes a protective radome to shield the radio from the elements.
|PowerBeam PBE-5AC-500 Specifications:|
|Processor Specs||Theros MIPS 74Kc, 560 MHz|
|Memory||128 MB DDR2, 8 MB Flash|
|Networking Interface||(1) 10/100/1000 ThernetßPort|
|Wireless Approvals||FCC, IC, CE|
520 x 520 x 308 mm (20.47 x 20.47 x 12.13 in)
525 x 525 x 315 mm (20.67 x 20.67 x 12.40 in)
2.35 kg (5.18 lb)
3.15 kg (6.95 lb)
|Power Supply||24V, 0.5A Gigabit PoE|
|Power Method||Passive PoE (Pairs 4, 5+; 7, 8 Return)|
|Max. Power Consumption||8.5W|
5150 - 5875 MHz
5725 - 5850 MHz
|Wind Loading||419.6 N @ 200 km/h (94.33 lbf @ 125 mph)|
|Wind Survivability||200 km/h (125 mph)|
|LEDs||(1) Power, (1) LAN, (4) WLAN|
|Signal Strength LEDs||Software-Adjustable to Correspond to Custom RSSI Levels|
|Channel Sizes||5/8/10/20/30/40 MHz|
|Enclosure||Outdoor UV Stabilized Plastic|
|Mounting||Pole-Mount Kit Included|
|ESD/EMP Protection||Air: 24 kV, Contact: ? 24 kV|
|Operating Temperature||40 to 70? C (-40 to 158? F)|
|Operating Humidity||5 to 95% Non-Condensing|
|Salt Fog Test||IEC 68-2-11 (ASTM B117), Equivalent: MIL-STD-810 G Method 509.5|