N-male to SMA-male right-Angle Cable: 6-inch, 8-in, 10-in, 12-inch. Double-shielded.
- 0.07 LBS
- One end has a SMA-male right angle connector and the other end has an N-type male connector.
- Allows interconnection of devices with N female and SMA female interfaces: Antennas, antenna cables and wireless devices.
- See other N to SMA cable options including straight SMA and female connector options & adapters
- For coaxial extension, coaxial interface conversion, coax retrofit applications
Compatibility with wireless applications: Our N to SMA antenna cable's range of frequency band compatibility (from 0GHz to 18GHz), consistently low broadband VSWR, and impedance matching to 50 Ohm cables, makes them compatible and compliant for all the following applications:
- All WiFi standards: 2.4GHz and 5GHz applications: 802.11AC, 802.11N, 802.11G, 802.11B, 802.11A
- Cellular Wireless LTE / 4G, GSM / 3G WiMax, 5G: Data and voice applications
- IoT wireless, automation & Machine to Machine (M2M): Bluetooth, ZigBee, RFID, LoRa, LTE-m, NB-IoT.
Antenna Cable Coax is double-shielded, low-loss and very flexible. The cable-type is equivalent or better than LMR-100: Coax with black jacket has the same or better signal-loss-per-meter and flexibility as LMR100, and less attenuation (signal loss) than RG174. The higher quality of the cable of this antenna translates into lower loss/better performance. Rated for outdoor use and are also suitable for indoor use.
N-male Connector Characteristics and Details
- N is nickel-plated brass, which is the best metals composition for rust-proof / corrosion proof / weatherproofing for long-term outdoor exposure.
- N-male inside diameter is 0.620-inch (1.57 cm)
- N-type connectors are usually rated up to 12.5GHz, making them usable in not just WiFi applications, but also in the higher end of the microwave spectrum.
- N-connector gender is counter-intuitive.
- The N-male connector is knurled.
N materials composition:
- Connector Body: Nickel-Plated Brass: The most corrosion-resistant of all plated brass alloys (better than gold-plated).
- Center Contact: Beryllium Copper, Gold Plated
- Crimp Ferrule: Copper, Nickel Plated
- Insulators: PTFE
- Precision machined for low loss in ISO 9001 facilities
SMA Connector Characteristics and Details
- SMA male and female diameter:
- Other SMA Characteristics and Key Points
- SMA-male is also called "plug" and SMA female connector is also called "jack"
- We offer an SMA wrench to assist in installing antennas, cables and adapters with SMA or RP-SMA connector(s).
- SMA-female connector fits items that have an SMA-male connector.
- SMA is a round screw-type connector, with medium-sized, threaded coupling connectors that are rated for frequencies from the lowest (DC) up to 18GHz.
- SMA connectors are not compatible with the common, commercially available Type F coaxial connector. Type F connectors look similar but are of slightly different size and will not pair with SMA or RP-SMA connectors without an adapter.
RELATED PRODUCTS & PAGES