MMCX to BNC female Cable Adapter: 4-inch 50 Ohm Double-Shielded
- In stock
- 0.07 LBS
Adapter / Cable: MMCX connector To BNC female
- One end has an MMCX (right angle) connector and the other end has a BNC (female) connector:
- GPS antenna cable and other applications.
- The length refers to the length of the cable between the connectors (not including the connectors).
Cable is double-shielded for low signal-loss, and is very flexible/easily bendable. Coaxial cable type is similar to LMR-100 but better quality than LMR100: Coax with black jacket has the same or better signal-loss-per-meter and flexibility as LMR100, and less attenuation (signal loss) than RG174. The double-shielding is a major factor in the higher quality of this cable, translates into lower loss/better performance. Cable is equivalent to LMR-100 in thickness. This cable is rated for outdoor use and is also suitable for indoor use. Impedance is 50 Ohms.
BNC cables for Video and Audio are 75 Ohm: See our BNC cables for Video and Audio:
- BNC male to male cables (75 Ohm): Video and Audio applications
- All of our 50 Ohm BNC cables for wireless applications have "50 Ohm" mentioned in the title of the product page.
- Nickel-plated brass body for enhanced corrosion resistance: Nickel plating is the most weather-resistant, corrosion-resistant metal plating.
Brand new, high quality connectors, precision machined in ISO 9001 facilities, and gold-plated for low loss.
Compatible with Haicom HI-303 GPS receiver and any other suitable application involving MMCX and BNC(F).
Data Alliance's high-quality soldered terminations of BNC connectors with soldering provide a low-loss connection with discontinuities kept to a minimum.