MMCX to BNC female Cable Adapter: 4-inch 50 Ohm Double-Shielded
- 0.07 LBS
Adapter / Cable: MMCX connector To BNC female
- One end has an MMCX (right angle) connector and the other end has a BNC (female) connector:
- GPS antenna cable and other applications.
- The length refers to the length of the cable between the connectors (not including the connectors).
Cable is double-shielded for low signal-loss, and is very flexible/easily bendable. Coaxial cable type is similar to LMR-100 but better quality than LMR100: Coax with black jacket has the same or better signal-loss-per-meter and flexibility as LMR100, and less attenuation (signal loss) than RG174. The double-shielding is a major factor in the higher quality of this cable, translates into lower loss/better performance. Cable is equivalent to LMR-100 in thickness. This cable is rated for outdoor use and is also suitable for indoor use. Impedance is 50 Ohms.
BNC cables for Video and Audio are 75 Ohm: See our BNC cables for Video and Audio:
- BNC male to male cables (75 Ohm): Video and Audio applications
- All of our 50 Ohm BNC cables for wireless applications have "50 Ohm" mentioned in the title of the product page.
Brand new, high quality connectors, precision machined in ISO 9001 facilities, and gold-plated for low loss.
Compatible with Haicom HI-303 GPS receiver and any other suitable application involving MMCX and BNC(F).
Data Alliance's high-quality soldered terminations of BNC connectors with soldering provide a low-loss connection with discontinuities kept to a minimum.