MMCX-male Right-Angle To MMCX Female Cable: 14-inch
- 0.06 LBS
MMCX to MMCX Double-shielded Antenna Cable
- One end of the cable has a MMCX-male right-angle, and the other end has a MMCX straight female connector.
- Rated for Outdoor, suitable for indoor.
Cable is double-shielded, low-loss and very flexible. The cable-type is equivalent or better than LMR100: Coax with black jacket has the same or better signal-loss-per-meter and flexibility as LMR100A, and less attenuation (signal loss) than RG174. The higher quality of the cable of this antenna translates into lower signal loss, and better performance.
Data Alliance's high-quality soldered terminations of MMCX connectors with soldering provide a low-loss connection with discontinuities kept to a minimum.
MMCX Male Connector composition:
- Center Contact: Phosphor Bronze, Gold Plated
- Connector Body: Brass, Gold Plated
- Crimp Ferrule: Copper, Nickel Plated
- Insulators: PTFE
- MMCX to MMCX Cables
- MMCX to N Cables
- MMCX to RP SMA Cables
- MMCX to SMA Cables
- Antenna jacks of miniPCI cards & RouterBoards
This Cable fits Station Box