MMCX-male Right-Angle To MMCX Female Cable: 14-inch
- In stock
- 0.06 LBS
MMCX-male Right-Angle To MMCX Female Cable
MMCX to MMCX Double-shielded Antenna Cable
- One end of the cable has a MMCX-male right-angle, and the other end has a MMCX straight female connector.
- Rated for Outdoor, suitable for indoor.
Cable is double-shielded, low-loss and very flexible. The cable-type is equivalent or better than LMR100: Coax with black jacket has the same or better signal-loss-per-meter and flexibility as LMR100, and less attenuation (signal loss) than RG174. The higher quality of the cable of this antenna translates into lower signal loss, and better performance.
The temperature range for operational use of this 100-series coax and the cable assembly, is: -22 F ~ +185 F (-30 C ~ +85 C)
Data Alliance's high-quality soldered terminations of MMCX connectors with soldering provide a low-loss connection with discontinuities kept to a minimum.
MMCX Male Connector composition:
- Center Contact: Phosphor Bronze, Gold Plated
- Connector Body: Brass, Gold Plated
- Crimp Ferrule: Copper, Nickel Plated
- Insulators: PTFE
RELATED PAGES :
This Cable fits Station Box