Mini-BNC-male To BNC-male Cable: 4-FT Outdoor / Indoor
- In stock
- 0.19 LBS
One end has a mini-BNC-male connector, and the other end has a BNC-male connector.
This cable is 4 feet long (4 FT).
- BNC is a round connector with slotted mating collar. Quick-disconnect connector for coaxial cable: BNC connectors connect with a half-turn.
- BNC is not only used for Wireless Antenna extensions, but also for video, audio, and networking coax applications.
- Gender is determined by the inside wire - not the outside connector.
- Nickel-plated brass body for enhanced corrosion resistance: Nickel plating is the most weather-resistant, corrosion-resistant metal plating.
Cable is double-shielded, low-loss and very flexible.
- The cable-type of the 4-foot version is equivalent or better than LMR100A: Coax with black jacket has the same or better signal-loss-per-meter and flexibility as LMR100A, and less attenuation (signal loss) than RG174. The higher quality of the cable of this antenna translates into lower loss/better performance. Regarding 5GHz radio output: Our coax is much more suitable for 5GHz than RG178, which is not suitable for 5GHz-band radio output.
- The cable-type of the 50-foot version is equivalent or better than LMR400: Has the same or better signal-loss-per-meter and flexibility as LMR400, and less attenuation (less signal loss). The higher quality of the cable of this antenna translates into lower loss/better performance.
Data Alliance's high-quality soldered terminations of BNC connectors with soldering provide a low-loss connection with discontinuities kept to a minimum.