Grandstream Networks GXW4108 8 FXO Port VoIP gateway with dual 10/100
- 2.00 LBS
The Grandstream GXW4108 analog FXO gateway allows small businesses and remote locations to seamlessly connect up to 8 PSTN lines to an existing IP PBX System or analog phone system. The GXW4108 features 8 FXO ports allowing up to 8 lines to connect to the PSTN and 2 switched 10/100 Ethernet ports that can be routed to connect to the network. It is T.38 Fax compliant and features G.168 echo cancellation support. The GXW4108 also includes a video surveillance port so you can incorporate Grandstream IP surveillance cameras into your network.
Features & Functions:
- 8 FXO port media gateway
- Video surveillance port
- External power supply
- Two RJ-45 ports 10/100 Mbps (switched or routed)
- TFTP and HTTP firmware upgrade support
- Multiple SIP accounts (choice of 3 profiles per account)
- Programmable PSTN line settings for different countries/regions
- 1 or 2 stage dialing
- Caller ID
- G.168 - echo cancellation
- Flexible DTMF transmission: In Audio, RFC2833, SIP Info or any combination of the 3
- Selectable, multiple LBR coders per channel
- T.38 Fax compliant
- Interconnect remote location legacy phone lines across the internet.
- Web management for easy configuration and installation.
- Provides Fax, Voice, Video Surveillance and modem support.
- Video Surveillance port to enhance premise security.
- Can be a stand-alone gateway for IP communications.
|Voice Ports||8 Ports|
|Telephone Interfaces||8 RJ11 FXO ports|
|Network Interfaces||10M/100M/1000Mbps, dual RJ45 ports|
|LED Indicators||Power, Network and Line LEDs|
|Voice-Over-Packet Capabilities||G.168 compiant Echo Cancelation, Dynamic Jitter Buffer, Moderm detection & auto-switch to G.711|
|PTSN Fail-Over Life Line||PTSN failover on power failure|
|Voice Compression||G.711, G.723, G.726 (40/32/24/16), G.729A/B/E, G.728, iLBC|
|Video Surveillance||Real-time base line H.264 (CIF resolution, up to 30fps)|
|DHCP Client/Server||Yes, NAT Router or Switched Mode|
|Fax Over IP||G.168 compiant Echo Cancelation, Dynamic Jitter Buffer, Moderm detection & auto-switch to G.711|
|QoS||Diffserve, TOS, 802.1P/Q VLAN tagging|
|PSTN Signaling||FXO Loop start|
|DTMF Method||Flexible DTMF transmission method, user interface of in-audio, RFC2833, and/or SIP info|
|IP Signaling||SIP (RFC 3261)|
|Multiple Accounts Per Box||Up to three(3) distinct SIP accounts and profiles|
|Provisioning||TFTP, HTTP, HTTPS|
|Media||SRTP not available|
|Management||Syslog support, HTTPS, telnet, remote mamangement using web browser|
|Power||Output: 12VDC Input: 100-240VAC / 50-60Hz|
|Environmental|| Operational: 32-104°F or 0-40°C
Storage: 14-140°F or -10-60°C
Humidity: 10-90% Non-condensing
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||230mm x 135mm x 35mm|
|Mounting||Rack Mount, Wall mount and desktop|
|Short & Long Haul||REN3: Up to 150ft on 24AWG line|
|Caller ID||Bellcore Type 1&2, ETSI, BT, NTT, and DTMF-based CID|
|EMC||EN55022/EN5504 and FCC part 15 Class B|