Enclosure Weatherproof Inside: 14x12x7" FRP NEMA w/ 240VAC, Fan & Thermostat
- 17.00 LBS
- June 15
Rugged weatherproof enclosure that is ideal for both indoor and outdoor applications. Constructed from molded fiberglass reinforced polyester, it is well suited for high temperature or corrosive environments. The mounting flange allows it to be wall mounted as well as on a flat surface. The raised lid features a stainless steel continuous hinge and stainless steel quick release latches with padlock hasps. The raised lid is fully gasketed. The enclosure material is UV stabilized and comes in machine tool gray.
The enclosure also features holes for two N-Bulkhead Lightning Protectors or Connectors, a grounding lug and cable conduit connector.
To help ensure trouble-free operation of electronic equipment, proper operating temperatures inside an enclosure needs to be maintained. With the built-in cooling fan, internal temperatures can be better maintained. This model is ideal in Hot environments.
The HWN141F model includes a thermostat-controlled 12W (Max) fan. The high airflow, low noise fan used allows air to be pushed or pulled through the enclosure. Filters for both ports are easily removable for cleaning and replacement. The fan turns on when the internal temperature rises to 120° F (49° C) ±5° and turns off at 90° F (32° C) ±10°. The cooling fan does not require the use of any of the AC outlets, leaving them all available for your equipment.
Surge protection is provided as a standard feature on the internal AC outlets. In addition, the unit can accept up to two optional bulkhead-mount N-Type lightning protectors to protect the coaxial cable runs.
- Molded Fiberglass Reinforced Polyester (FRP) industrial Enclosure
- Stainless steel quick release latches with padlock hasps
- NEMA Type 3R, 3RX/IP24 rated
- Fully gasketed raised Vented lid with removable filters & integral mounting flange
- Features aluminum mounting plate with 120 VAC Outlets & Thermostat Controlled Cooling System
- Remote Wireless LAN WiFi equipment installations
- Indoor and outdoor installation
- Rapid Deployment Installations
- Corrosive environments & hotspot applications
- Protection of equipment from theft or damage