Enclosure Die Cast Aluminum 7.125” x 6.125” x 2” 7 knockouts, NEMA 6
- 2.50 LBS
The DCE series die cast aluminum enclosures from Laird Technologies are designed for extremely long life in outdoor environments. The powder coat paint over aluminum construction offers unsurpassed resistance to corrosion. The pole mount hardware includes heavy galvanized pole clamps and stainless steel U bolts and attachment nuts. The die cast enclosure has extra heavy duty mounting flanges for reliable mounting to poles or surface mounting to walls. The most unique feature is the inclusion of 7 engineered hole knockouts which allow for many different configurations of connectors and feed thru’s without the need for drilling holes. The knockouts are easily removed using a flat blade screwdriver and hammer. The enclosures have Qty 4 threaded ¼” tall standoffs in the base for mounting a user plate (included), which in turn can hold the users electronics. This configuration provides universal mounting which is fully customizable by the user.
Features and Benefits:
- Die cast aluminum with white epoxy powder coat paint.
- Qty 7 engineered hole knockouts for many possible configurations. No drilling required!
- Qty 4 0.25” tall threaded standoffs and mounting plate for mounting of electronics inside enclosure.
- Pole mount or wall mount.
- Nema 6 rated for long term weatherproofing.
- Fits common WiFi radio boards.
- Wireless base stations & client radios.
- Direct burial equipment.
- Repeater systems.
- 802.11 a/b/g wireless systems.
- Fiber-optic junction box.
|Knockouts (Qty 8)|| Qty 2 0.810” diameter
Qty 6 0.625” diameter
|Knockout Locations|| Qty 3 on bottom, Qty 3 on right side,
Qty 1 on top and Qty 1 in back
|Internal Standoffs||(Qty 4) 8-32 tapping, 6.5” x 5.5” centers, 0.25” height|
|Useable Interior Space|| 7.125” x 6.125” x 2”
(181 x 156 x 51mm)
|Mounting||1” to 2” pole using included bracket kit, or wall mount using user supplied screws|
|Cover Attachment||Qty 8 8-32 x ¼” screws|
|Cover Seal||High performance EPDM gasket|
|Solar Heat Rise||Internal temperature ≤ 4 deg C above external ambient|
|Overall Size|| L10” x W 7.1” x H 2.25”
(254 x 180 x 57mm)