BNC male to BNC-male Adapter Coupler 75 Ohm
- In stock
- 0.07 LBS
Adapter: BNC male to BNC male Adapter Connector 75 Ohm
Both ends have an BNC male connector
75 Ohm BNC cables are for Video and Audio (not wireless / WiFi - see details below).
Read more: Details of 75 vs. 50 Ohm BNC Cables
- Related adapters: Adapters with BNC connectors
- Allows interconnection of devices with BNC male interfaces: Antennas, antenna cables and wireless devices.
- Use for Coaxial extension, coaxial interface conversion, coax retrofit applications.
- Nickel-plated brass body for enhanced corrosion resistance: This is the most weather-resistant, corrosion-resistant plating.
- Gold plated center contact for reduced signal loss.
See all of our 75 Ohm BNC cables:
- BNC extension cables (75 Ohm): Male to Female for Video and Audio applications
- BNC male to male cables (75 Ohm): Video and Audio applications
BNC cables for wireless applications are 50 Ohm:
- See our 50 Ohm BNC cables for wireless applications
- All of our 50 Ohm BNC cables for wireless applications have "50 Ohm" mentioned in the title of the product page.
Compliant with ROHS 3 and REACH: Free of heavy metals.
BNC connectors connect with a half-turn. Gender is determined by the inside wire - not the outside connector. BNC is a Round connector with slotted mating collar. Quick-disconnect connector for coaxial cable.
BNC (Bayonet Neill–Concelman) is a miniature quick release and quick connect RF connector. The female connector has two lugs that latch positively or in reverse with a quarter turn to quickly connect or disconnect. Connectors largely have a brass body, they may feature gold plating for external use to increase durability, and nickel plating for terminating onto a soldered circuit board. The connectors are lightweight and reliable.