BNC female to SMA male Adapter Connector 50 Ohm
- 0.07 LBS
- Allows interconnection of devices with SMA female and BNC male interfaces
- Use for Coaxial extension, coaxial interface conversion, coax retrofit applications
- Nickel-plated body for enhanced corrosion resistance: This is the most weather-resistant, corrosion-resistant plating.
- Gold plated center contact for reduced signal loss.
- All WiFi standards: 2.4GHz and 5GHz applications: 802.11AC, 802.11N, 802.11G, 802.11B, 802.11A
- Cellular Wireless LTE / 4G, GSM / 3G WiMax: Data and voice applications
- IoT wireless & M2M: Bluetooth, ZigBee, RFID, LoRa, LTE-m, NB-IoT.
SMA is a round screw-type connector, that is rated for frequencies from the lowest up to 18GHz
SMA Connector Characteristics and Composition:
- SMA male inside diameter is 5/16" / 6.5mm
- SMA male is also called "SMA plug".
- Center Contact: Beryllium Copper, Gold Plated
- Connector Body: Nickel-Plated Brass
- Crimp Ferrule: Copper, Nickel Plated
- Insulators: PTFE
- Precision machined
BNC is a round connector with slotted mating collar. Quick-disconnect connector for coaxial cable: It is not only used for Wireless Antenna extensions, but also for video, audio, and networking coax applications.
Data Alliance's high-quality soldered terminations of SMA and BNC connectors with soldering provide a low-loss connection with discontinuities kept to a minimum.
ROHS 3 and REACH compliant: The entire product is ROHS 3 compliant and free of lead and other heavy metals.
BNC cables for Video and Audio are 75 Ohm: See our BNC cables for Video and Audio:
- BNC male to male cables (75 Ohm): Video and Audio applications
- All of our 50 Ohm BNC cables for wireless applications have "50 Ohm" mentioned in the title of the product page.
Related adapters & Pages: