BNC female to RP-SMA female & RP-SMA-male options - Adapters
- 0.07 LBS
- Option #1: RP-SMA-female connector (also known as SMA Reverse Polarity) on one end and the other end has a BNC (female) connector.
- Option #2: RP-SMA-male connector and the other end has a BNC (female) connector.
BNC: Round connector with isloted mating collar. Quick-disconnect connector for coaxial cable: It is not only used for Wireless Antenna extensions, but also for video, audio, and networking coax applications.
- All WiFi standards: 2.4GHz and 5GHz applications: 802.11AC, 802.11N, 802.11G, 802.11B, 802.11A
- Cellular Wireless LTE / 4G, GSM / 3G WiMax: Data and voice applications
- IoT wireless & M2M: Bluetooth, ZigBee, RFID, LoRa, LTE-m, NB-IoT.
RP-SMA female diameter:
- Hex nut accommodates a screw/bolt with 5/16" nominal outer diameter
- In other words, the inside diameter of the hex bolt is 5/16"
- RP-SMA-female requires a 6.5mm hole
Adapter materials composition:
- Connector Body: Nickel-Plated Brass, which is the most corrosion-resistant of all plated brass alloys (better than gold-plated).
- Center Contact: Beryllium Copper, Gold Plated
- Crimp Ferrule: Copper, Nickel Plated
- Insulators: PTFE
Lead-free and compliant with RoHS and REACH: All of our antenna cables and RF adapters are RoHS compliant and REACH compliant.
Related Product Categories: