BNC female to RP-SMA female & RP-SMA-male options - Adapters
- In stock
- 0.07 LBS
- Option #1: RP-SMA-female connector (also known as SMA Reverse Polarity) on one end and the other end has a BNC (female) connector.
- Option #2: RP-SMA-male connector and the other end has a BNC (female) connector.
BNC: Round connector with isloted mating collar. Quick-disconnect connector for coaxial cable: It is not only used for Wireless Antenna extensions, but also for video, audio, and networking coax applications.
- All WiFi standards: 2.4GHz and 5GHz applications: 802.11AC, 802.11N, 802.11G, 802.11B, 802.11A
- Cellular Wireless LTE / 4G, GSM / 3G WiMax: Data and voice applications
- IoT wireless & M2M: Bluetooth, ZigBee, RFID, LoRa, LTE-m, NB-IoT.
- Compatible with all Helium miners used in North America, including Bobcat miners, Sensecap miners and all other Helium LongFi miners, as are all of our antenna cables and adapters with RP-SMA-male connectors.
RP-SMA female diameter:
- Hex nut accommodates a screw/bolt with 5/16" nominal outer diameter
- In other words, the inside diameter of the hex bolt is 5/16"
- RP-SMA-female requires a 6.5mm hole
Adapter materials composition:
- Connector Body:
- Center Contact: Beryllium Copper, Gold Plated
- Crimp Ferrule: Copper, Nickel Plated
- Insulators: PTFE
- Nickel-plated brass body for enhanced corrosion resistance: Nickel plating is the most weather-resistant, corrosion-resistant metal plating.
Lead-free and compliant with RoHS and REACH: All of our antenna cables and RF adapters are RoHS compliant and REACH compliant.
Related Product Categories: