Antenna LTE 4G GSM 800MHz - 2800MHz Directional Yagi 11dBi w/ N-female
- 2.00 LBS
LTE 4G directional antenna with multiband frequency range from 800 to 2800MHz. 11dBi
- Directional Yagi design radiates signal pattern in the direction in which antenna is pointed: See radiation pattern in the images. Directional antennas have less interference than omni-directional antennas because they focus signal in a single direction, thereby eliminating much of the signal noise.
- Pole-mount U-bolt assembly included.
- Data Alliance's high-quality soldered terminations of Type-N connectors with soldering provide a low-loss connection with discontinuities kept to a minimum.
Compatibility with wireless standards & applications:
- LTE / 4G & GSM /3G: Broadband design for 4G / LTE and 3G / GSM systems: 4G networks
- Global LTE: 2600 MHz band (2.6GHz)
- GSM bands 824-894 and 1850.2 - 1909.8 (US and Latin America / Mexico)
- 900MHz ISM Band. Can also be made to operate on other VHF and UHF frequencies within the ISM frequency bands.
- Non Line of Sight (NLOS): 900 MHz band is best for passing through trees and forests.
- IoT wireless & M2M: Compatible with many machine to machine communication applications, remote monitoring, and telemetry applications using LTE-m, 4G / LTE, 3G / GSM. (Compatible because it is vertically polarized).
- WiMax frequency bands 2300 MHz / 2500 MHz / 2600 MHz (2.3GHz, 2.5GHz, 2.6GHz)
This directional Yagi antenna's range of frequency band compatibility in the 800 MHz to 2800 MHz frequency band range, its very low broadband VSWR at 1.6, and impedance matching to 50 Ohm gear, makes it suitable and compliant for all the above applications.
|Antenna Type||Yagi: Directional|
|Horizontal Beamwidth °||50-65 degrees|
|Vertical Beamwidth°||40-50 degrees|
|Max power-W||50 watts|
|Nominal Impedance-O||50 Ohms|
|Lightning protection||DC Grounded|
|Mast Diameter-mm||F40 to 50|
|Rated Wind Velocity-m/s||60|
All of our antennas pass QC test before we ship them.
RELATED PRODUCTS & PAGES:
Used for LoRa network, just awesome. Or too big, fantastic coverage. Thank you.