Antenna Dual Band 3dBi 2.4GHz / 5GHz Omni Swivel w/U.FL connector
- 0.05 LBS
Dual-Band 2.4 and 5.8GHz omni directional swivel antenna (for indoor use) with U.FL connector
WiFi Dipole Dual Band WiFi Omni Swivel antenna with a 1.13mm coaxial antenna cable to a U.FL female connector. With its 360-degree omni directional capability, it is excellent for use in both low and high elevation areas. It is a convenient and easy to use antenna as it connects directly to the U.FL jack of the device.
Compatibility with wireless standards & applications: This omni directional antenna's range of frequency band compatibility in the 860 MHz to 960 MHz frequency band range, its low broadband VSWR, and impedance matching to 50 Ohm gear, makes it suitable and compliant for all the following applications:
- All WiFi standards: 2.4GHz and 5GHz applications: 802.11AC, 802.11N, 802.11G, 802.11B, 802.11A
- IoT wireless & M2M: Bluetooth and ZigBee. Since it is vertically polarized, it is compatible with many machine to machine communication applications, remote monitoring, and telemetry applications.
Beamwidth: H-Plane: 360-degrees: The omni dipole antenna receives and sends signals from 360 degrees all around it. It will also send wireless/WiFi signals low and high enough to reach two levels of the building from a location in or adjacent to the building.
The dual band dipole antenna comes with a swivel and tilt capability that makes it possible to use them at 90-degree angles or any other angle in between. The double frequency antenna provides 3dBi gain and broad coverage on both the 2.4 GHz frequency and the 5GHz frequency.
- U.FL female has a socket. U.FL male has a pin and is the connector that is the "jack" on a devices such as BlueTooth boards, and ZigBee radios such as XBee, Printed Circuit Boards (PCBs) and internal mini-PCI wireless cards (even though the gender is male, it is the jack U.FL connector.
- U.FL connectors are widely used in M2M and IOT (Internet of Things) wireless applications.
- U.FL female right-angle type is the most common U.FL connector type found on U.FL cables: 95% of U.FL cables have a U.FL female right-angle connector.
- Gender Determination: Micro-connectors such as U.FL have gender that is counter to typical RF terminology for gender, in that "jack" is more typically synonymous with "female:" A U.FL jack on a board (PCB) is the male U.FL, and the connector that mates with the jack is the female.
- Connecting and disconnecting U.FL connectors from the jack can be difficult to do properly without damaging the U.FL connector or jack. We offer a U.FL insertion tool to enable you to connect/insert and remove/disconnect easily, without causing any damage to the cable, connector or jack.
- U.FL connector is also known as Ultra Miniature Coax Connectors (UMCC), and enables attaching antenna to a U.FL jack/connector on PCBs: U.FL female mates with a female HiRose/U.FL jack, also known as U.FL-LP-66 jack/connector.
- U.FL connector is precision machined and gold-plated brass for low signal loss.