Antenna 2.4GHz 9dBi Omni-Directional WiFi w/ RP-SMA connector
- In stock
- 0.25 LBS
Omni Directional Antenna with articulating RP-SMA (male) connector for 2.4GHz WiFi / wireless networks, Bluetooth, Zigbee. Option: This antenna combined with magnetic mount.
This is a very special low-price offering of a very high quality antenna, due to Data Alliance having acquired a large overstock of inventory of this antenna.
Omni directional dipole antenna: Radiates signal with a beam of 360 degrees; also receives signal from 360 degrees around it.
Compatibility with wireless standards & applications: This omni directional antenna's range of frequency band compatibility in the 2.4 ~ 2.5GHz frequency band range, its very low broadband VSWR at < 1.5 (lower VSWR is better), and impedance matching to 50 Ohm gear, makes it suitable and compliant for all the following applications:
- IoT wireless & M2M: Bluetooth, ZigBee, and ISM. Since it is vertically polarized, it is compatible with many machine to machine communication applications, remote monitoring, and telemetry applications.
- 2.4GHz WiFi applications: 802.11N, 802.11G, 802.11B
- Compatible with Bluetooth devices, Wireless Access Points & other wireless devices that have RP-SMA antenna jacks
- As Bluetooth antenna: Send or receive signal to devices in all directions (360-degree horizontal beamwidth)
- As client antenna: Connect to access points in any direction. Portable size: Easily fits in laptop case.
ROHS compliant, Lead-free
ROHS 3 & REACH compliant: Antenna, cable and connector are all compliant with ROHS 3 and REACH.
RP-SMA Connector Characteristics:
- RP-SMA = Reverse Polarity SMA. Also known as SMA-RP, SMA-R, SMA RP, SMA R.
- RP-SMA and SMA gender is counter-intuitive: The gender is referring to the pins inside-not the threads. RP-SMA male has threads on inside. More details regarding RP-SMA gender determination.
- RP-SMA-male and SMA is also called "plug" and the respective female connectors are also called a "jack."
- RP-SMA is a round screw-type connectors, with medium-sized, threaded coupling connectors that are rated for frequencies from the lowest (DC) up to 18GHz.
- We offer an RP-SMA wrench to assist in installing antennas, cables and adapters with SMA or RP-SMA connector(s).
- RP-SMA-male connector fits items that have an RP-SMA (female) jack/connector.
Data Alliance's high-quality soldered terminations of RP-SMA connectors with soldering provide a low-loss connection with discontinuities kept to a minimum.
RELATED PRODUCTS & PAGES: