Antenna Cable: MMCX straight connector to N-female (bulkhead): 8-inch coax
- In stock
- 0.06 LBS
MMCX Straight Connector to N-female Cable
ANTENNA CABLE ASSEMBLY: MMCX Straight Connector to N female (bulkhead)
Connect wireless card with MMCX jack to N-connector on antenna. MMCX straight connector snaps into MMCX jack on Ubiquiti & MikroTik cards
One end has MMCX straight connector and the other end has a standard N-female connector.
MMCX Cable Male Connector:
- Center Contact: Phosphor Bronze, Gold Plated
- Connector Body: Brass, Gold Plated
- Crimp Ferrule: Copper, Nickel Plated
- Insulators: PTFE
- The N-female-bulkhead connector has a rubber O-ring, which provides a water-tight seal when installing in an enclosure port.
- Nickel-plated brass body for enhanced corrosion resistance: Nickel plating is the most weather-resistant, corrosion-resistant metal plating.
- N-Female diameter is 0.620-inch (1.57 cm)
- N-type connectors are usually rated up to 12.5GHz, making them usable in not just WiFi applications, but also in the higher end of the microwave spectrum.
Connectors are precision machined and gold-plated for low loss.
Cable is double-shielded, low-loss and very flexible. The cable-type is equivalent or better than LMR100: Coax with black jacket has the same or better signal-loss-per-meter and flexibility as LMR100, and less attenuation (signal loss) than RG174. The higher quality of the cable of this antenna translates into lower loss/better performance.
The temperature range for operational use of this 100-series coax and the cable assembly, is: -22 F ~ +185 F (-30 C ~ +85 C)
For 802.11N, 802.11G, 802.11B, 802.11AC, 802.11A, WiMAX, 3G & 4G. 2.4GHz or 5GHz applications. WiFi Network Standards)
MMCX connector is compatible with (fits) all WiFi cards with MMCX antenna jack:
Data Alliance's high-quality soldered terminations of MMCX and Type-N connectors with soldering provide a low-loss connection with discontinuities kept to a minimum.