Antenna Cable: MMCX straight connector to N-female (bulkhead): 8-inch coax
- In stock
- 0.06 LBS
- Center Contact: Phosphor Bronze, Gold Plated
- Connector Body: Brass, Gold Plated
- Crimp Ferrule: Copper, Nickel Plated
- Insulators: PTFE
N is the largest of RF connector types, and very common to see on large antennas (most large antennas have an N-female connector).
- The N-female-bulkhead connector has a rubber O-ring, which provides a water-tight seal when installing in an enclosure port.
- Nickel-plated brass body for enhanced corrosion resistance: Nickel plating is the most weather-resistant, corrosion-resistant metal plating.
- N-Female diameter is 0.620-inch (1.57 cm)
- N-type connectors are usually rated up to 12.5GHz, making them usable in not just WiFi applications, but also in the higher end of the microwave spectrum.
Connectors are precision machined and gold-plated for low loss.
Cable is double-shielded, low-loss and very flexible. The cable-type is equivalent or better than LMR100A: Coax with black jacket has the same or better signal-loss-per-meter and flexibility as LMR100A, and less attenuation (signal loss) than RG174. The higher quality of the cable of this antenna translates into lower loss/better performance.
- MMCX to N Cables
- MMCX to RP SMA Cables
- MMCX to SMA Cables
- Antenna jacks of miniPCI cards & RouterBoards
MMCX connector is compatible with (fits) all WiFi cards with MMCX antenna jack:
N-connector gender is counter-intuitive: Click here for details.
Data Alliance's high-quality soldered terminations of MMCX and Type-N connectors with soldering provide a low-loss connection with discontinuities kept to a minimum.