Antenna 9dBi omni 2.4GHz w/ N-male connector. Dipole "Rubber Duck"
- In stock
- 0.20 LBS
- Articulating right angle: Can be straight or right-angle at base.
- Radiates signal with a beam of 360 degrees; also receives signal from 360 degrees around it
- As access point antenna: Provides signal to clients in any direction (360-degree horizontal beamwidth).
- As client antenna:Connect to an access point in any direction
- Designed for wireless 802.11n, 802.11g, 802.11b devices: WiFi / Wireless networking
- Capable of extending your wireless range of up to 650 m (2,132ft).
- Suitable for outdoor Access Point / Router with N-type connector
- Frequency range: 2.4 - 2.5 GHz
- Length when fully extended: 15.8 inches (388mm)
- Data Alliance's high-quality soldered terminations of Type-N connectors with soldering provide a low-loss connection with discontinuities kept to a minimum.
- Nickel-plated brass body for enhanced corrosion resistance: Nickel plating is the most weather-resistant, corrosion-resistant metal plating.
- With our waterproof N male connector they can be easily mounted to an L-mount (for wall or pole-mounting) or enclosure to give total wireless coverage.
- Mount on our L-mount options by inserting the N-female connector of your cable into the L-mount from the bottom, screwing the antenna and cable together, and securing with the bulkhead, nut and washer on the N-female cable.
- Magnetic base option: With an 18-inch cable to RP-SMA-male connector: The heavy magnetic-base can hold the antenna upright in wind or on a moving vehicle.
Compatibility with wireless standards & applications: This omni directional antenna's range of frequency band compatibility in the 2.4 ~ 2.5GHz frequency band range, its its excellent low broadband VSWR at < 1.6, and impedance matching to 50 Ohm gear, makes it suitable and compliant for all the following applications:
- IoT wireless & M2M: Bluetooth, ZigBee, and ISM. Since it is vertically polarized, it is compatible with many machine to machine communication applications, remote monitoring, and telemetry applications.
- 2.4GHz WiFi applications: 802.11N, 802.11G, 802.11B
- N-male connector fits items that have an N-female jack/connector.
- GENDER DETERMINATION: Gender of N is counter-intuitive: The pins inside determine gender; not the threads. N-female has threads on outside.
- Click here for more details regarding N-connector gender determination.
|Frequency range||2400 ~ 2500MHZ|
|HPBW / horizontal||360 degrees|
|Temperature||Operating: -40c ~+65c | Storage: -40c ~+80c|
|Dimensions||Length 388mm (15.8 inches)|