Antenna 4G LTE Omni-Directional 2/5dBi Outdoor Weatherproof. TNC
- 0.36 LBS
- Dual-Band in the LTE / 4G frequencies with 2 dBi and 5 dBi gain in the respective frequencies.
- Also suitable for LTE-m
- Dipole antenna made of sturdy Optical Fiber.
- RP-TNC (male) connector
- Compliant with RoHS and REACH: Free of lead and other heavy metals.
|Frequencies|| 698 - 960 MHz: 2 dBi
1710 - 2700 MHz: 5 dBi
|Connector||RP-TNC (male) connector|
Compatibility with wireless standards & applications:
- LTE / 4G & GSM /3G: Broadband design for 4G / LTE and 3G / GSM systems: 4G networks
- US domestic LTE: 700 MHz band: AT&T Mobility, Verizon.
- Global LTE: 2600 MHz band (2.6GHz)
- GSM bands 824-894 and 1850.2 - 1909.8 (US and Latin America / Mexico)
- 900MHz ISM Band. Can also be made to operate on other VHF and UHF frequencies within the ISM frequency bands.
- Non Line of Sight (NLOS): 900 MHz band is best for passing through trees and forests.
- IoT wireless & M2M: Compatible with many machine to machine communication applications, remote monitoring, and telemetry applications using LTE-m, 4G / LTE, 3G / GSM, LoRa. (Compatible because it is vertically polarized).
- WiMax frequency bands 2300 MHz / 2500 MHz / 2600 MHz (2.3GHz, 2.5GHz, 2.6GHz)
This omni directional antenna's range of frequency band compatibility in the 700 MHz to 2700 MHz frequency band range, its low broadband VSWR, and impedance matching to 50 Ohm gear, makes it suitable and compliant for all the above applications.
TNC is a round screw-type connector, with nickel-plated brass.
- Nickel-plated brass is the best plating-alloy for corrosion-resistance.
- TNC is similar to BNC except that whereas BNC has a slotted mating collar, RP-TNC has a screw-down type connector. TNC's screw-down connector performs better than BNC in the microwave spectrum.
Compatibility with wireless applications: Our antenna cable's range of frequency band compatibility (from 0 to 18GHz), consistently low broadband VSWR, and impedance matching to 50 Ohm gear, makes it suitable and compliant for all the following applications:
- All WiFi standards: 2.4GHz and 5GHz applications: 802.11AC, 802.11N, 802.11G, 802.11B, 802.11A
- Cellular Wireless LTE / 4G, GSM / 3G WiMax, 5G: Data and voice applications.
- IoT wireless, automation & Machine to Machine (M2M): Bluetooth, ZigBee, RFID, LoRa, LTE-m, NB-IoT.
TNC male to female extension cable is easy and quick to install: The RP-TNC male connector fits the jack on wireless routers, and the RP-TNC female connector fits the male connector on antennas with an RP-TNC male connector: Most wireless antennas with an RP-TNC connector have a male connector. The extension cable enables placing the antenna further from the router, in the most suitable place for line of sight.
COMPATIBILITY: RP-TNC male connector fits older LinkSys & Cisco wireless routers, as well as other items that have a RP-TNC jack/connector.
Data Alliance's high-quality soldered terminations of TNC connectors with soldering provide a low-loss connection with discontinuities kept to a minimum.