Antenna 4G LTE Directional 18dBi IP67 Yagi w/ N-Female
- In stock
- 1.76 LBS
Compatibility with wireless standards & applications:
- LTE / 4G & GSM /3G: Broadband design for 4G / LTE and 3G / GSM systems: 4G networks
- US domestic LTE: 700 MHz band: AT&T Mobility, Verizon.
- Global LTE: 2600 MHz band (2.6GHz)
- GSM bands 824-894 and 1850.2 - 1909.8 (US and Latin America / Mexico)
- 900MHz ISM Band. Can also be made to operate on other VHF and UHF frequencies within the ISM frequency bands.
- Non Line of Sight (NLOS): 900 MHz band is best for passing through trees and forests.
- IoT wireless & M2M: Compatible with many machine to machine communication applications, remote monitoring, and telemetry applications using LTE-m, 4G / LTE, 3G / GSM, LoRa. (Compatible because it is vertically polarized).
- WiMax frequency bands 2300 MHz / 2500 MHz / 2600 MHz (2.3GHz, 2.5GHz, 2.6GHz)
This directional antenna's range of frequency band compatibility in the 700 MHz to 2700 MHz frequency band range, its low broadband VSWR, and impedance matching to 50 Ohm gear, makes it suitable and compliant for all the above applications.
|Vertical Beam Width||36|
|Maximum Input Power||100W|
|Diameter of Installation Pole||Ø30-Ø50mm|
|Operating Temperature||-40 - 70|
|Rated Wind Velocity||60m/s|
RoHS and REACH: Compliant with RoHS 3 and REACH restrictions on lead, other heavy metals and toxins.
N-type Connector Characteristics and Details: Durable, weatherproof connection
- Nickel-plated brass body for enhanced corrosion resistance: Nickel plating is the most weather-resistant, corrosion-resistant metal plating.
- Our N connectors provide a consistent performance from 900MHz to 12.5 GHz.
- N-Female diameter is 0.620-inch (1.57 cm). N-male inside diameter is 0.620-inch (1.57 cm)
- N-connector gender is counter-intuitive.
- N-Type connectors are the largest of the RF connector types, and are usually found on large antennas, especially for outdoor use.
- Our N-Type connectors feature threaded coupling mechanisms and are fully interchangeable with N-Type connectors made to the MIL-C-39012 specification. These connectors are used in all systems where excellent RF and mechanical performance is critical.
- N materials composition:
- Connector Body: Nickel-Plated Brass: The most corrosion-resistant of all plated brass alloys (better than gold-plated).
- Center Contact: Beryllium Copper, Gold Plated
- Crimp Ferrule: Copper, Nickel Plated
- Insulators: PTFE
Data Alliance's high-quality soldered terminations of Type-N connectors with soldering provide a low-loss connection with discontinuities kept to a minimum.
RELATED PRODUCTS & PAGES:
- Antenna Mounts & Brackets
- Antennas: How to choose
- Directional Antennas
- Omni-Directional Antennas
- Wireless Frequencies: 2.4GHz, 5GHz, 900MHz, WiMax
- N-Type Cables and Connectors
- N-Type Female Antennas
- N-Type Male Antennas
All of our antennas pass QC test before we ship them.