Antenna 2.4GHz 7dBi Omni-Directional Waterproof Fiberglass N-male
- In stock
- 0.60 LBS
- Fiberglass Antenna Mounts
- With our waterproof N male connector this antenna can be easily mounted to an L-mount (for wall or pole-mounting) or enclosure to give total wireless coverage.
- Mount on our L-mount options by inserting the N-female connector of your cable into the L-mount from the bottom, screwing the antenna and cable together, and securing with the bulkhead, nut and washer on the N-female cable.
- Magnetic base option: With an 18-inch cable to RP-SMA-male connector: The heavy magnetic-base can hold the antenna upright in wind or on a moving vehicle.
- Mount Option: Compatible magnetic mount with N-female connector and cable to RP-SMA-male
Compatibility with wireless standards & applications: This omni directional antenna's range of frequency band compatibility in the 2.4 ~ 2.5GHz frequency band range, its its excellent low broadband VSWR at < 1.6, and impedance matching to 50 Ohm gear, makes it suitable and compliant for all the following applications:
- IoT wireless & M2M: Bluetooth, ZigBee, and ISM. Since it is vertically polarized, it is compatible with many machine to machine communication applications, remote monitoring, and telemetry applications.
- 2.4GHz WiFi applications: 802.11N, 802.11G, 802.11B
- Rugged, lightweight and waterproof
- Vertically polarized omni-directional optimized for Mesh networking
- N male (N-Type male) connector
- Nickel-plated brass body for enhanced corrosion resistance: Nickel plating is the most weather-resistant, corrosion-resistant metal plating.
- Mesh networking applications
- 2.4 GHz wireless applications
- Point to multi-point systems
- Base station antennas
- WiFi access points
- WiMax base stations
|Model||Freq. (MHz)||Gain||Vert BW||Weight||Dimension (L x Dia)|
|A2O7Nm||2400-2485||7dbi||18 deg||0.3 kg||540 x 15mm|
|Rated Wind Velocity||125 (56)||mph (m/sec)|
|Operating Temperature||-40||+70||Deg C|
ROHS 3 & REACH compliant: Antenna, cable and connector are all compliant with ROHS 3 and REACH.
RELATED PRODUCTS & PAGES:
- Antenna Mounts & Brackets
- Antennas: How to choose
- Directional Antennas
- Omni-Directional Antennas
- Wireless Frequencies: 2.4GHz, 5GHz, 900MHz, WiMax
- RP-SMA Cables, Antennas and Connectors
- SMA Cables, Antennas & Connectors
All of our antennas pass QC test before we ship them.