Screw-Mount / "Through-hole mount" on back of antenna
Waterproof: Totally sealed IP67 casing, with rubber seal gasket to prevent risk of water ingress.
- Mount on any panel or board that you can drill a hole through, such as a ceiling panel, wall or drywall.
- Easily mounts in a ceiling tile, by drilling a hold in the tile of the same diameter. Antenna has a nut and washer to mount the antenna on a ceiling mount.
- Mount on ceiling or wall panel so that the antenna faces down from the ceiling, or horizontally from the wall.
- Can be mounted securely inside or outside, with its 22mm long screw thread
- Diameter of through-hole mount: 11/16 inch (17mm) including outer part of threads.
We also have a dual-band version (2.4 & 5GHz), a 5GHz version, and a 433MHz version.
This antenna was formerly known as Tango 23 / Tango23
Vandal prone environments demand tough equipment that will resist excessive force upon them. Commonly used in a host of WiFi applications in demanding environments: Vandal prone areas, outdoors and harsh weather condition locations. Can be used with most modern day WiFi modems such as NetGear and TP-link that operate on the traditional 2.4GHz.