Antenna 2.4GHz 18dBi WiFi Long-Range Directional Yagi High-Gain
- 3.00 LBS
- For the fixed shipping fee of $9: We ship by FedEx Ground.
- Data Alliance's high-quality soldered terminations of Type-N connectors with soldering provide a low-loss connection with discontinuities kept to a minimum.
Directional antenna concentrates signal strength in a narrow beam for maximum signal strength and performance over long distances. The narrow concentration enables excellent distance, could transmit/receive signal over a distance of 14 miles. Can serve as access point's antenna, or attach to client/card or bridge, and point directly at the access point.
Compatibility with wireless standards & applications: This directional antenna's range of frequency band compatibility in the 2.4 ~ 2.5GHz frequency band range, its its excellent low broadband VSWR at < 1.5, and impedance matching to 50 Ohm gear, makes it suitable and compliant for all the following applications:
- 2.4GHz WiFi applications: 802.11N, 802.11G, 802.11B
- IoT wireless & M2M: Bluetooth and ZigBee. Since it is vertically polarized, it is compatible with many machine to machine communication applications, remote monitoring, and telemetry applications.
|Gain of 18-dBi +/- 1 dB measured at the connector.||Beamwidth: deg. Horz: 24 Vert: 23|
|Frequency: 2400-2500MHz||Weight: 820g|
|Type: YAGI - directional||V.S.W.R. <1.5;1|
|Connector: N Female (standard type N coax connector)||Wind load: 120Km/h|
|Polarization: Horizontal||Temperature: -30?C ~ +60?C|
|Size: L840xW125xD75 mm|
|Mounting: Wall-mountable; and U-bolts included for pole mount:
Pole diameter should be 5cm (2-inches) or smaller.
- Antennas: How to choose
- Directional Antennas
- Omni-Directional Antennas
- Mounts & Brackets
- WiFi Frequencies: 2.4GHz, 5GHz, 900MHz, WiMax
COMPATIBILITY & GENDER DETERMINATION
Connector on the antenna's pigtail: N-female
Standard type N-female coax connector on The pigtail: Fits items that have a N-male connector.
GENDER DETERMINATION: Gender of N is counter-intuitive: Please observe picture & note it is correct.The gender is referring to the pins inside-not the threads. N-female has threads on outside. Click here for more details regarding N-connector gender determination.
Many antennas do not perform as advertised. While we did not have access to an anechoic chamber to verify the received dBi; we did conduct a comparison test between a known 14.5 dBi antenna and this product. Very surprisingly, it does appear to provide a 4 dBi improvement. It also swept with less than 1.5 VSWR across the advertised band.
In fact I am ordering another one for comparison-hopefully it performs as well as our original antenna!