Antenna: 19dBi Long-distance Panel Directional WiFi large area or range
- In stock
- 4.50 LBS
Panel/ Directional antenna concentrates signal strength in a beam 80-degrees wide (horizontal) for maximum signal strength and performance over long distances. The narrow concentration enables excellent distance. Also referred to as a Sector or Sectoral antenna.
Data Alliance's high-quality soldered terminations of Type-N connectors with soldering provide a low-loss connection with discontinuities kept to a minimum.
Concentrated radiation-signal pattern in a narrow beam of 80 degrees (horizontal) provides much more signal strength efficiency in the direction which the antenna is facing, thus accounting for the high gain of a small, compact antenna. Suitable when the signal is coming or going in a certain direction or directional pattern:
- As access point antenna: Providing signal to clients that are all in a certain direction (80-degree horizontal beamwidth): Place antenna on wall, and fix swivel to point it facing the clients.
- As client-antenna or for WiFi bridge: Connecting to an access point in a certain direction
Ideal for point-to-point links, such as building-to-building links & long distance wireless network links
Compliant with WiFi 802.11g, 802.11b (worldwide wireless networking standards) and WiMAX (broadband wireless standard)
See details & extension cable options below.
- Gain of 19 dBi measured at the connector.
- Beamwidth: deg. Horz.80? Vert.30?
- Frequency: 2400-2500MHz
- Type: Panel - directional V.S.W.R.
- Connector: N Female (see below)
- Polarization: Vert Mounting: U-bolt
COMPATIBILITY & GENDER DETERMINATION
Standard type N-female coax connector at the bottom of the antenna
- Nickel-plated brass body for enhanced corrosion resistance: Nickel plating is the most weather-resistant, corrosion-resistant metal plating.
Fits items that have a N-male connector.
GENDER DETERMINATION: Gender of N connector is counter-intuitive: Please observe picture & note it is correct.The gender is referring to the pins inside rather than the threads. N-female has threads on outside. Click here for more details regarding N-connector gender determination.